Chapter 37: Imperfect

"The night sky is so beautiful," Aisha remarked, staring at the sky, still lying down on the grass with Chan

"Nothing compares with the star in front of me," he grinningly spoke, turning his face to her.

She giggled, "Such a flirt."

"I say what I think," Chan creased his eyes up in a smile.

"And what do you think?" she urged.

"Hmm, you really wanna know?" he asked.

"Yes, mate," she said, making him laugh adorably. She absolutely loved him cracking his dimples – they stirred something in her.

"I just think that we should meet up more often," he said between his peals of laughter.

"But we're literally together now," she reasoned.

"Nah, that isn't enough for me," Chan faced the sky again, "I've waited a lot for someone who would own me like I am one of them; like we are the same. I've waited for someone who would join in my rendezvous and would know how to direct me towards the right thing, even when I'm lost. Someone I would consider dear and know that they consider me dear too. Someone I can spoil. It's not easy to have such an understanding, you know?"

Aisha listened intently to him, thinking about his words deeply as he spoke, and when he finished, she turned her face to him and pecked him on the cheek, "Is that how you think of me?"

He turned to her, "Even more so. You're so perfect. We're so perfect."

"If anything, we're more imperfect than being perfect. But you know what? That's what makes us who we are," she smiled.

And at that moment, Chan wanted nothing more than to embrace her and pepper kisses all over her face, all the while wanting to appreciate her maturity and thought process.

How did he get so lucky to have found her?

They laid on the grass in complete silence, facing each other and breathing just about fine. That's all that they needed – a cover of a night sky with twinkling stars, the freshly cut grass, the slight wind dancing around them, and each other.

"Hey, guys!" they heard a familiar voice from the entrance of the park, and their eyes widened.

Who in the holy hell managed to find them?

They turned to look at the entrance, sitting up straight, and saw the rest of the seven staring at them.

"Uh, hi?" Chan nervously laughed.

"We were searching for you guys! Thankfully, Jeongin saw you guys running towards the kitchen and we made our way here, just by chance!" Jisung complained.

"DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW CONCERNED WE WERE FOR YOU? I THOUGHT THE PAPARAZZI SWALLOWED YOU!" Hyunjin exclaimed with random hand motions.

"Sorry, sorry!" Aisha couldn't help but laugh while saying, "I'm sorry!"

"Aw, it's okay!" Seungmin gently spoke.

"I'm sorry too-" Chan joined in, but Minho didn't let him complete,

"So sorry's gonna make it better?"

"Wait, why are you guys so rude to me and so good with Aisha?" Chan complained like a child, making Aisha laugh again. The entire group laughed this time, except Chan, who sighed in defeat.

"The party's over," Changbin spoke, "We're going. See you later, Aisha!"

"Bye!" she waved at the group, which waved back at her, walking out of the park.

"So, um, Aisha?" Chan started.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to, um..." he coughed to clear his voice, "Would you like to, uh..."

"What is it?" she chuckled.

"I don't want this to come out wrong, but would you like to sleep with me?"

Next chapter:

"She's staying here tonight," Chan announced, and the members looking at each other.

Minho wiggled his eyebrows, "Are you two going to-"

"Don't complete that sentence," Jeongin warned him.

(a/n: KSJKSKJSJAJSKJKJAKA

This book is at 9.4k and it JUST HIT 9K LAST NIGHT ISTG Y'ALL ARE READING THIS BOOK LIKE YOU'RE STREAMING IT AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING!!! THANK YOU!!

istg this is the end of the rushed updates! I'll take some time next time while publishing lmao i won't trouble you as much XD)