Chapter 30: An Excited JYP

Chan walked back to the dorms, recalling the memories made earlier in the day, and the kiss

Chan walked back to the dorms, recalling the memories made earlier in the day, and the kiss. Even though it wasn't a proper kiss, he was satisfied. The feeling of her soft lips on his skin gave him goosebumps every time he reminisced.

He entered the main hall, and he was instantly bombarded with the boys.

"How did it go?" Seungmin asked.

"What did you guys do?" Jeongin questioned, smiling widely.

"I think they fuc-" Minho started.

"No, shut up!" Changbin argued.

"How are you so sure about that?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew, guys, they just met!" Jeongin cringed.

"Ignore them! How did it go?" Felix asked the same question Seungmin had asked initially.

"Can y'all calm down?" Chan tried to shush the boys, who were extremely loud. However, one of the loudest ones was silent.

"Why is Hyunjin so quiet?" Felix wondered out loud. That grabbed the attention of the rest, since Hyunjin was the most excited one out of the bunch about Chan going out with Aisha.

And at the moment, he was staring at his phone's screen, scrolling on it.

"Hyunjin?" Minho called out for him, and with a dramatic snap of his head, and his eyes growing wide, he stuttered out, "Uh, Chan, you didn't do a good job at concealing yourself."

"What?" Chan questioned, already having an idea where this was going.

"Dispatch just..." he showed the newsfeed to everyone, and they gathered over together to look at the screen, which displayed Chan hugging Aisha. Thankfully, Aisha's back was turned against the camera. Only Chan's face was visible, with his arms wrapped around the girl.

"See the caption!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

Jisung read it out, "Bang Chan of Stray Kids is dating? He was seen hugging a mystery girl this noon. Is it confirmed that the idol is dating a girl?"

"What the hell?!" Chan burst out, plopping down on the sofa, closing his eyes and thinking how his perfect day had been ruined by this stupid company of stalkers.

His phone rang, and he checked the caller ID, sighing when he noticed it was Park Jinyoung.

"Hello?"

"I'm sure you must've heard of the news by now, Chan," the man at the other end sighed, "What did you do?"

"It was really just a date, sir, I swear. I didn't intend on getting caught," the idol clarified.

"How long has this been going on for?" Jinyoung questioned.

"For a few months..."

"Wait, really?!" Chan's forehead creased when Jinyoung's tone changed into an amused one.

"Sorry?" Chan asked, perplexed.

"You didn't even tell me that you were dating! I'm offended!"

"I'm sorry for that?"

"You better be...! What's her name though?"

"Uh, A-Aisha," Chan had no idea what was happening anymore.

"Such a pretty name! By the way, do you want to make it official?"

"Wait, how?"

"There's a party at YG's next weekend, and he has invited some idols as well. The paparazzi are obviously going to be there. You wanna bring her along and make it official?" Jinyoung suggested.

"I'll have to talk to her first regarding this," the leader spoke, and JYP hummed.

"Make a decision and tell me soon. And don't get in anymore trouble!" Jinyoung hung up, and Chan pocketed the phone again.

"So what did he say?" Changbin asked.

"He wants me to make it official," the leader replied.

"Oh, my god!" Hyunjin screeched in happiness.

"How is he planning to do that?" Felix implored.

"There's this party at YG's next weekend and he wants me to bring her along."

"OH, GOD, ARE WE GONNA MEET HER?" Hyunjin screamed in joy.

"You need to calm down! You're being too loud," Jeongin quoted Taylor Swift.

"Wait, I still don't have the answers to my question!" Seungmin piped up.

"What?" Jisung was the one to question him.

"What did you guys do today?"

"We went to a karaoke and we enjoyed it there," Chan finally removed the mask from his face, and the entire group hooted.

"What's there to hoot about?" Chan was puzzled.

"There's a lipstick mark on your cheek!" Jeongin laughed.

"Oh, shit!"

Next chapter:

Chan:

You just make me so happy :D

Me:

You're my happy place, Chan

(a/n: happy 5k to us!! I can't believe we've come so far! Like we got 5k reads, 1k votes, and we're on chapter 30! The time just flew by, didn't it?)