twenty. epilogue

"Mr. Kim!" An assistant called as Seungkwan turned around, "I was wondering about the clothing contents, they are in great condition and shouldn't be too tight or too loose." She continued as Seungkwan nodded, looking at a gleaming light reflecting off of his ring.

It had been four years since then, they have gone through a lot together. But their friend group has stayed the same. Chan, Wonwoo, Soonyoung, and Seokmin had opened up a dance studio, Seungcheol had opened a new daycare where children play with Jeonghan and Jihoon. Junhui and Joshua also got married, owning a big cat business.

Minghao and Vernon were working in a fashion company with Mingyu. Seungkwan just was another assistant for Mingyu. He helps with the ideas for the clothing styling for idols along with the three others.

"Okay! I'll bring the clothes to the music show!" Seungkwan gave a smile and took the batch of clothes in his hands and ran off. Going to a taxi and waiting while looking out of the window. The driver kept looking at him and Seungkwan felt uncomfortable.

Once the driver had parked at the music show and Seungkwan got out, opening the car door, the driver spoke. "Gimmie a kiss?" Seungkwan's face hasn't contorted that much in a long time. Until the driver was chuckling, taking his beanie off. "It's me baby!" Mingyu had a big dorky grin on. Seungkwan shook his head, trying to resist the urge to smile. "You don't remember your husband?" Mingyu out as pout on.

Seungkwan smiled and pecked Mingyu's cheek before running with the clothes to the idols' dressing room. "Here!" Seungkwan handed the clothes to the stylist, they bowed and Seungkwan returned the favor.

Seungkwan bopped his head while he watched the idols dance to their new song for their comeback. He had been in a slump before he had got the job for the dog daycare. He wouldn't have known what he'd do if he hadn't applied for that job.

Seungkwan arrived back at the Kim incorporation office. Waiting in the elavator while he tapped his shoe. The elevator rang and he headed out, moving by the offices to find Mingyu's. He saw Minghao's office, Vernon was heading there along with Minghao. They looked so in love, it made Seungkwan laugh a little. Then they started kissing and Seungkwan made a gross look and continued to Mingyu's office.

Seungkwan finally arrived, walking in and seeing a head of hair, Mingyu's specifically, sitting in an office chair, his head laid on the desk. He must be sleeping, Seungkwan thought as he checked his phone. Seeing Mingyu's text messages blowing up his phone.

miss u baby

i'm waiting

does it take that long ;(

misf you

typo sorry

love u <3

Seungkwan's heart warmed at the texts as he heard a groan and a thump on the desk, a whine following soon after. "Ouchhhh,"

"Are you okay Gyu?" Seungkwan turned his head and Mingyu's tired eyes lifted into eyes of pure happiness as his drooling mouth turned into a smile. While Mingyu wiped off the saliva off his face, he giggled. "Yes! I was waiting for you my love!" He sang and the shorter slapped his shoulder. "Stop being sappy! Loser!" Her stuck out his tongue.

"Let's go home," He added while Mingyu nodded, linking his arms with the redhead and skipping to the car.

Their home was upgraded, a bit bigger with space for Mingyu to express himself artistically, and a bigger room for themselves. Seungkwan let out a big sigh as he took off his tie, rotating the tie before undoing it. He glanced at his husband and found Mingyu's fingers tangled in his tie. He couldn't help but snicker while Mingyu's pouty face appeared.

Seungkwan helped untie the other's tie and pressed a kiss to his lips. "You're welcome babe." He winked and Mingyu's eyes were as round as globes. "But I didn't even say thank you yet.." He mumbled and he followed Seungkwan like a lost puppy.

Seungkwan laid on their bed, resting in a long tee shirt and shorts while Mingyu laid in long sleeves and shorts. "Isn't it too hot for long sleeves?" The redhead questioned and Mingyu shook his head. "Let's drink! I feel like celebrating today!"

"You're going to repeat the halloween incident again!" He joked and Mingyu had a straight-face on. "Not funny Kwannieee!" He whined, clinging onto the younger's side.

"You know, I wonder what could happen if we never even met? I would only have Seokmin and Soonyoung and a sucky convenient store job." He rambled as Mingyu watched, listening fully. "But you're here with me and I couldn't want more."

"Since when has Mr. Kim become so sappy?" Mingyu teased and Seungkwan scrunched his nose, pushing Mingyu away. "If you just don't want to hear it, tell me, loser!" He huffed and Mingyu backtracked, holding onto the other's shoulders.

"No no no baby I do! I love you! I love how much we've grown since then, you've helped me when I was going through company stress and everything, I'm super thankful and I don't know how to repay you!"

Seungkwan felt his body melt while he turned his head to face the taller. "You big puppy, c'mere!" He pulled the other by the neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Seungkwan couldn't have wished for more than this life. Where he had twelve other people which were genuine to him and one soulmate. One person he could trust his vulnerable heart and body to.

"Why are you crying?" Mingyu's deep voice snapped him out of his reminiscing and Seungkwan hadn't even realized tears were falling down his cheeks. Mingyu wiped the tears with the back of his hand and kissed under his eyes. "I love you so much Mr. Kim.. My heart can't take it if I fall in love even more. You are my sky and all my stars." Mingyu confessed as he drapped his long body on top of the smaller's.

Seungkwan sniffled and pretended to roll his eyes. "I love you too dummy, now get off before you suffocate me with your heavy body!" He tried to lift Mingyu off and the other just blue raspberry at him.

"You dare to do that to Boo, no Kim Seungkwan?" He announced as Mingyu took off running in their condo and Seungkwan chased after him.

Life was never so sweet.

-A/N
the end! i loved this journey since the beginning, our dear mr. kims will be seen for the halloween special episode! thank you for over 900+ views on here!