nine. smiles

After Mingyu dropped Seungkwan off, Seokmin and Soonyoung couldn't stop teasing the youngest. "Oooh Kwannie's got a boyfriend!" Seungkwan bit his lip, he didn't know how to respond since he didn't reply to Mingyu's offer.

"No I don't!! Well.. Not yet.." He mumbled as Seokmin's eyes softened and patted his back. "I was like that too Kwannie. With Soonyoung, I knew he liked me and I did too, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in a relationship or not." He told Seungkwan. "You knew I liked you before we got together?!" Soonyoung's eyes widened.

Seokmin nodded and laughed, "You were very obvious honey" He squeezed Soonyoung's cheek. Seungkwan snickered and exposed Soonyoung, "Yeah, like you would have literal heart eyes for Seokmin whenever he was in your peripheral!" He joked and the oldest got red in the face.

"But anyways Kwannie, don't be afraid, just tell Mingyu, we approve of him! Also we are your real family now!" Soonyoung announced, stepping on the coffee table and pointing his finger up to the ceiling.

"Soonyoung honey.. Please get your foot of the table" Seokmin gently warned. "I cleaned the house today." Seungkwan raised an eyebrow, "To get it dirty again?"

The hyungs blushed. "Shush Seungkwan!" They said at the same time. They ran away to different rooms and Seungkwan laughed. This really gave him comfort, this place was his home.

A few days after the incident, Seungkwan hadn't seen Mingyu around. He'd come up with excuses, like maybe his doctor's appointment. But who would go to the doctors for three days!? Seungkwan was overly worried, their group dinner was soon anyways and Seokmin and Soonyoung were coming for that.

Seungcheol told him, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that kiddo is sick or something, he'll come back tomorrow." He said with a smile and it didn't reassure Seungkwan at all. "Mhmm.." Was all the younger had to say before his brain went on x games mode for five minutes.

Oh god.. He's a terrible friend.. He didn't know Mingyu might be sick! Should he see him. But he said about his doctor's appointment. What about I text him? The thoughts ran over his brain about two billion times before getting out his phone.

His thumbs pressed on each letter quickly.

Boo
Are you okay?

Bear 🐻
Don't worry hun, doctor told me to rest for a bit, I can make it for the coworkers dinner tho :P

Oh thank god. Seungkwan thought. His anxiety levels slowly went down. He just couldn't wait for the dinner.

After all of the shifts ended, they all met up. Seungkwan went to meet up with his best friends near the parking lot. "Kwannie!" Seokmin cheered and ran for a hug, "Seungkwan-ah!" Soonyoung grinned and ran after Seokmin, hugging the two.

"Ready to meet my family at work?" Seungkwan asked, the pst few days, it was funny watching Jeonghan clown Jihoon while the younger turned pink. "But us two are your home okay? And maybe Mingyu can join too" Soonyoung asked to make sure.

Seungkwan turned red at the mention of the taller. "You guys act like we're already dating!" He blushed as Seokmin sneakily smirked, "Well you two act like it, you facetiming Mingyu everyday at ungodly hours where he's probably sleeping."

"Yeah because I'm worried about him!" Seungkwan argued, with a pout. "Sure you are," Another voice chimed in, Seungkwan turned around, it was Mingyu with his thick framed glasses. "AUGH!" Seungkwan jumped, the other scared him. "Mingyu! I didn't expect you to be here, maybe at the restaurant but not—" Mingyu hugged the other.

"I missed you." Seungkwan laughed at the other's raspy voice. "Like you didn't miss me three days ago?" Mingyu pulled away and jutted his lip out. "Hmph!"

"Childish.." Soonyoung wrapped his arms around Seokmin and shook his head at the pair hugging. "Who are the two of them?!" Chan tilted his head while Wonwoo had his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Chan! These are my roommates slash best friends since school!" He grinned, pinching Seokmin and Soonyoung's cheeks.

"Ugh the PDA here makes me sick." Jihoon mumbled as Jeonghan raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that Hoonie?" He pinched both of Jihoon's cheeks and gave Jihoon's lips a quick peck. "Here cutie." Jihoon wanted to be gone right now. He was red from his head to his toes.

"Let's go now everyone!" Seungcheol waved his hand, "I found a fancy restaurant nearby we can walk to!" He smiled as the others follow him like ducks.

They all ate together. Junhui had to stop himself from dying of laughter as he wheezed, "Wait— So Seungkwan tripped and fell on someone and they said thank you?! That's the strangest thing ever!" Seungkwan nodded and smiled along. Mingyu and Seungkwan's hands were held under the table because Mingyu told him he was nervous.

"Yeah and then one time when all of us were biking, Seokmin's shoe lace was stuck on the pedal and Seungkwan thought he was acting! We didn't notice he wasn't until Seok fell on the grass!" Soonyoung told a story as he faced a smiling Seokmin brighter than the sun. He smiled and pecked the other's cheek.

"That's crazy!" Mingyu exclaimed, his index finger tapping on the back of Seungkwan's hand, it was soothing. "That's something you would do Mingyu" Minghao raised an eyebrow as everyone laughed along. "He would definitely!" Chan smiled.

It felt nice here. Everybody Seungkwan was comfortable with was here. Like a big family.

Mingyu tapped on Seungkwan's thigh as whispered in his ear, "I'm going outside to see the sunset, wanna come?"

"Yeah definitely!" Seungkwan smiled as Mingyu smiled back bittersweetly.

The both of them excused themselves as they headed outside. "They're definitely going to make out." Jeonghan snickered as the others made sounds of agreement.

"Hey Kwan, I need to tell you something—"

"Yeah I know you like me, but I'm not sure if I want to be in a relationship yet—" Seungkwan said as Mingyu said something at the same time.

"I have a disease from unrequited love—"

"Wait what! That's impossible! You can't! I like you too!" Seungkwan's eyes switched to horrified. He was very worried for Mingyu.

-A/N
Is this considered a cliff hanger? Not sure, but be ready for another update!