🌸Cuddles/Adrien x Reader

You and Adrien had been together for about six months, and right now you were on your way to his mansion for a hangout.

You were Y/N L/N, a model. Your parents had connections with Gabriel Agreste and you both met each other in a photo shoot. You two had chemistry and you eventually got together.

You didn't know about his 'secret life' till about two months ago. You had caught him in the costume and put one and two together. It eventually gave away the reason why he always had to bail early and made up stupid excuses for them.

With a bright smile across your face, you pressed onto the doorbell and almost immediately the gates opened to the large mansion. You jogged up the steps and the door opened to the blonde male himself. He shut the door and pulled you into his arms, "Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever.." He said softly, pressing a kiss onto your forehead and pulling away shortly after. You couldn't help but breathe in the musk of his cologne.

Oh how you missed it.

"Sorry, I've been really busy with photo shoots..the paparazzi might find out about us if you hug me like that again, Adrien.." You said with a laugh, grasping onto his hand while he pulled you through the large mansion, and eventually into his room.

"It's okay. Every second I get to hang out with you is worth it," Adrien replied, putting a hand on your cheek and giving you a gentle kiss on the lips. You lightly blushed and chuckled, looking down shyly with a small nod.

You jokingly pushed him away and laid down on his bed, "Your Chat Noir's showing, Agreste.." You teased with a snicker.

Adrien climbed onto the bed beside you, wrapping an arm around your body and pulling you close to his chest. "Well, there's no point in hiding it around you, is there?" he whispered, shutting his eyes. You gently put a hand on his arm, "Baby..I just got here. You sure you wanna just sleep?"

"Yes please..this is the only time I get to spend time with you without anyone bothering us. Father's always nosy whenever he's here," Adrien replied with a grumble, nuzzling his nose into the crook of your neck.

You relaxed at his touch and only hummed in reply.

"Heeeeey! Did you guys forget about me?!" Plagg groaned from the opposite side of the room, cheese in hand. He'd watched the whole thing and honestly wanted to cover his eyes.

"Plagg!" Adrien hushed the Kwami with a small frown.

"Come here Plagg, I would never forget about you," You giggled, lifting your head. The small black cat flew over to you and sat in front of you, his ears pressed against his head.

You gently scratched his head, causing him to let out a purr.

"This is just what I needed..thanks for coming on such a short notice," The male hugging you mumbled, half awake at this point.

"No problem. I missed your cuddles."

——-

I decided to start off with just a simple one. Hope u liked it!