🌺Sleepover things//Adrien x Reader(Pt. 1)

DISCLAIMER: This fic takes place when you, Adrien and everyone are high school seniors, and 18 years old. This chapter DOES include light smut! Skip the chapters with the 🌺 emoji if you would not like to read any smut.

This chapter is also not proofread, so..sorry. LOL.

Trigger warnings: none
————-

"I can't believe we finally got to set up a sleepover!" Alya grins as she walks down the hall with you and Marinette.

Marinette nods in agreement as you shrug.

"Only because my parents finally went on that vacation together for their anniversary..still don't know why they chose England of all places." You smile with a small laugh, holding onto the strap of your backpack as you three walked.

"So they don't know about it?" Marinette inquires with a raised brow. "Welll...I DID say I was having a sleepover, but they just don't know who..." You say slowly, avoiding eye contact and looking the other way.

"Clever girl!" Alya whistles.

"The boys are coming too, right?" Marinette questions.

"Yeah, I invited the whole class...besides Chloe and Lyla.." You purse your lips, your mind landing on Sabrina.

"Thinking about Sabrina?" Alya sighs, pushing the side of her classes up. You only shrug in response, the heavy pit in your stomach growing the more you thought about it. You felt bad for leaving her out."She hangs around Chloe.."

"I don't trust her. She's nice, but she does Chloe's bidding." Marinette pushes, lightly frowning.

"I just feel bad. Having a sleepover with everyone and not inviting her?"

"Well, it's nice to try and see the good side of it, but maybe we should leave her out of this one. You have a nice heart, but sometimes we should think better about this." Marinette puts a hand on your shoulder, Alya looking over from behind her and nodding in agreement.

"Plus..Adrien's coming~" Marinette pokes.

Adrien. The mention of his name gave you butterflies.

You hadn't been at the school for very long and had entered for your fourth year, your senior year. Adrien happened to be the first person you met. You guys got along pretty good, and you even found yourself flirting with him sometimes..you didn't know why! It just- came out!

"And?" You mumble with red cheeks, biting down on your lip with a heavy huff. "Not a big deal-...hey, why are you two looking at me like that?"

"Nothing~" Alya smirks.

"Just that you look so love sick!" Marinette laughs.

"AND SO CUTE!" A familiar voice squeals behind you. "Heh.." Another voice lowly chuckles. Oh! Rose and Juleka! Oh jeez. You better get out of here before they start teasing you even more.

"Okay! Gotta go! Schools out and I have to start setting up for the sleepover!" You quickly shout, turning around and rushing out of the crowd, toward the exit of the school. God, why did they all have to tease you like that?! Your face felt red hot. Your heart felt stuck in your throat.

The next few hours consisted of you moving around furniture in your room, rearranging and cleaning. Everything had to be perfect when everyone came over! Your room was pretty big, but you still wanted there to be enough room for everyone to sit and hang out. Man..your back really felt sore. Moving a queen bed by yourself was a lot of work.