🍋Sleepover things//Adrien x reader(Pt. 2)

DISCLAIMER:   This fic takes place when you, Adrien and everyone are high school seniors, and 18 years old. This chapter DOES include light smut! Skip the chapters with the 🌺 and 🍋 emoji if you would not like to read any smut.

You open the door.

It was Marinette and Alya.

They were the cockblockers. The condom. The blue ballers! The reason you and Adrien couldn't-

"Hey girl!" Alya smiles, breaking your thoughts and rushing forward to pull you into a hug, which you winced in response, since her arms brushed up against those newly made sensitive marks on your neck. Marinette joined the hug, hugging both of you before pulling away to step inside. She removes her shoes, switching to slippers and pausing when she's face to face with Adrien.

"Adriens here already?" Marinette slowly questions, glancing toward you and Alya.

Alya, who was currently trying to untie her laces, looks up with a surprised look. Her mouth slowly shuts and forms a small smirk. She clears her throat, looking away, "I uh..hope we didn't interrupt anything?"

"Huh? No! Not at all! I was just helping her set up is all." Adrien waves his arms, sheepishly shrugging. Little did you know, there was a certain Kwami who was practically gagging in Adrien's pocket at what he had to witness earlier. So, while everyone wasn't looking, him and a familiar red and black Kwami flew out from Marinette's bag, hiding in a cabinet with him to chat.

"Mmmmhm..." Alya hums, which Marinette whistles nonchalantly as she enters the kitchen. Oh god. She saw the marks on your neck. Seriously, Adrien?! Could he not had made things so obvious?!

Once Alya followed Marinette into the kitchen, you take this as a chance to glare at Adrien. "You could've picked any other place to leave these?" You whisper-yell, your cheeks beating up once more. Adrien felt a , dust of light pink form on his own cheeks as his eyes glance at your marks.

"Sorry..was kind of in the moment.." Adrien apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck and giving u an embarrassed looking smile. Though, what you weren't expecting was what he said next. "Don't worry, Princess. Next time I'll make sure to leave them only in spots you and I can see. I bet you'd like having them in special areas, wouldn't you?" He whispers, his lips barely touching your earlobe. His voice sent shivers down your spine. Gulping, you found yourself too embarrassed to respond, especially since Marinette and Alya were in the next room.

Adrien lightly chuckles, following the other two into the kitchen.

After you all finish pouring the snacks, everyone else seemed to arrive as well. Nino, Juleka, Rose, and the rest of your class (besides Chloe, Lila and Sabrina). Oh, and you also decided to invite Marc after seeing how cute him and Nathaniel were.

You all settle in nicely in your room and end up making a circle with a bottle in the middle. Kim had came up with the slick idea to play a mix of spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven. The spinner spins and gets to pick who they spent seven minutes with in your closet. You're pretty sure this was just an excuse to try to get in the girls' pants at the weird smirk he gave everyone, but that was just a hunch..a big one.

He'd pretty much been getting with every girl at the school after him and that swim girl broke up. Everyone was talking about it. You almost felt bad for him, but after seeing him skip through every girl? Nope.

"Me and Ivan won't be playing part in this, if that's okay with everyone." Mylene says from the opposite side of the room with a soft smile as she sat in the lap of Ivan. Ivan had his arms around her waist, not saying a word. He was just enjoying everyone's company, but especially Mylene's.