🌸Out/Adrien x Reader

I wrote this at 5:00am so uH sorry if it's bad LOLLLL

TRIGGER WARNINGS: None

——

Today had been a long, exhausting day for you.

You were a famous dancer, (Y/N), who'd just finished being a background dancer with [insert singer] while they toured France.

You were popular on social media and they just had happened to messaged you asking if you could dance for them.

It was a dream come true! You couldn't believe it until it actually happened.

"(Y/n)?" Asked a familiar voice, pulling you out of your thoughts.

Adrien put a hand on your shoulder, furrowing his brows as his gaze scanned your face. "You..look exhausted and out of it. Are you sure you still wanna hang out today?" He said with worries laced in his voice, sighing.

You slowly nodded, trying not to let your exhaustion overcome you.

Yeah in all honesty you were pretty tired but you didn't wanna miss out on a date with Adrien...your first one at that!

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine..fine," You mumbled, putting a hand over your forehead with a small groan as a headache began to form. "I'm sorry..uh- you said you wanted to get some ice cream from Andre?" You clenched your jaw, pulling your hand away from your face to put a fake smile on.

You couldn't let him know that you were feeling like this.

"Well, if you say so..but yeah. I was thinking we could get one to share?" He suggested, scratching the back of his neck with a small smile, looking ahead of you two while walking toward the bridge as you nodded.

Adrien began making small talk with you while you made your way toward the stand, but you slowly started blocking it all out unconsciously.

You sort of felt..lightheaded.

As if you were sitting down for a long time and stood up too quickly.

You didn't even notice your body collapsing in on itself.

"(Y/n)..? ..(Y/N!)"

That was the last thing you heard before passing out.

Later, you woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom, rubbing your dry throat. Damn..had it been that long since you had drank water?

You moved around, your hands feeling the soft comforter that was neatly laid over your body.

The bed you were in was so..comfortable. You almost didn't wanna get up and just wanted to go back to sleep.

Your mind began to wander, your eyes closing before you heard a familiar voice.

"No..I can't leave her alone, plagg."

Who..was that? Who was plagg?

"What? N-No! Well..maybe I do- she's just..one of a kind."

Oh..that sounded like Adrien.

Wait, Adrien!

You scrambled to get out of the sheets, only now realizing you were LAYING IN HIS BED.

No wonder the scent of the pillow comforted you so much..

'AGH!'  You screamed in your mind, rubbing your eyes, 'I need to get ahold of myself! I need to find Adrien..'

You stood up and out of his bed, looking around the enormous room and taking the time to just take in how fucking big it actually was.

Practically the size of your whole damn apartment.

Eventually, you made your way to his bathroom- only to hear more whispers.

Your pursed your lips, bringing your knuckles up and gently knocking. 

"Um- Adrien?" You said aloud, unconsciously biting your lip.

The whispers went silent and the bathroom door swung open to reveal a worried Adrien.

"Oh my god, are you okay? You collapsed while in the park and I got worried so I just brought you back to the mansion," Adrien said, his grip tightening on the door. He looked toward the right of the room, averting his gaze away from you.

"I was..really worried about you," He mumbled under his breath, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

Your heart skipped a beat at his words.

Him? Worried about you?

Why?

You opened your mouth to reply, but realized you..really had no words. It'd been a while since someone actually admitted they were worried and cared about you.

Adrien broke the silence by stepping forward and grabbing your hand, pulling you toward his bed.

"How about you get some more rest before heading home? My father told your parents you were resting here and they seemed okay with having you overnight," Adrien said, quickly letting go of your hand after realizing that your face was pink.

"O-Oh..yeah, sure," You nodded after thinking about it for a few seconds.

You knew you could trust Adrien. It's not like anything bad would happen for just staying in his house.

You took a few steps toward his bed before pausing, looking at the boy over your shoulder, "Are you sure you're okay with me staying in your bed?"

Adrien ran his fingers through his hair before nodding, "Yeah of course I am. I have..a photo shoot to attend to in a few minutes anyways so I'll wake you up when I'm done," He made up a quick lie, since in reality he actually had to patrol with ladybug soon.

"Well..alright."

You moved to lay in his bed, getting in a comfortable position and sighing, burying your face in his pillow.

Once you sensed he was gone, you took the moment to take a deep whiff of his scent.

Ah..calming.

You were glad to have someone like him in your life.