𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩

Waking up to your husband was no big deal. But waking up to your husband holding a cupcake with a lit candle was only a one-year occurrence.

"Happy birthday hun." He smiled as you let out a yawn. May 16th, you're birthday. "Wow, already twenty-four? I'm getting old." You blew out your candle and took the cupcake from him. "You're really gonna let me eat a cupcake this early in the morning?" "Don't get your hopes up, sweetheart. It's a muffin with whipped cream on it."

You bit into it and sure enough, muffin. After that, you just set it down on the nightstand and laid back down. Though you wanted to go back to sleep, a certain blonde decided to move and straddle you. "Kat you're heavy." "I just wanna give my birthday girl some sugar. Is that too much to ask?" "Well, when you're more than two hundred fucking pounds I'd prefer if you didn't show your love on top of me." Katsuki just laughed before picking you up and rolling over so you were on top of him.

"Sorry if I'm being an asshole babe. I'm just tired... And hungry." Even though your head was in his chest, you could tell Katsuki's eyes were on you. " I literally just gave you a muffin." "But I want my special birthday breakfast by my big beefy husband." You looked up at him and he just gave you a blank face. "You know I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you when we drop off Kayoko at my parents, right?" "I'm going to leave you now." You made your way out of Katsuki's arms and ran to Kayoko's room as he chased you.

You opened the door to see your daughter rolling in her crib. "Aww, my little girl's trying to roll around?" The sound of your voice alerted Kayoko and she rolled on her back to see her parents. She reached her arms up and you gladly grabbed her, lightly bouncing her as she looked up at you.

"You know what today is? It's my birthday!" You tickled her and she burst out laughing and grabbed your shirt. "Let's feed you so we can get you ready for grandma's house!" The three of you went downstairs and began to start your normal morning routine.

°     °     °     °     °

"Are you sure you can do this?" "I'd do it better if you weren't pestering me Ashido." Right now Sero was trying to pick the lock to your apartment. Not in a creepy way, they just wanted to throw you a party. But it was a surprise from both you and Bakugou, and thanks to Kirishima being the mega bro of the group he was able to find out you two are going to the store. Which gave them enough time to set up before you got back.

"Isn't this trespassing mommy?" Hiraku asked as he tugged on Ochako's skirt. "Look at you using big words at three! But no, we're trying to throw a party for aunt y/n. We just have to get into her apartment without her knowing." Hiraku just let her skirt go and looked at Akimitsu in his car seat. "Our family is so crazy."

After a couple of seconds, Sero picked the lock and pushed the door open. "We're in," Kaminari said in a deep voice. "Babe we're not hackers in the eighties. We just picked a lock." Eijiro said before they all walked in and set the party stuff down. "Okay people," Mina started while clapping her hands together, "We have to get all these decorations up before they come back home. Let's get to work."

°     °     °     °     °

"Did you really have to buy so much applesauce?" "Yes! Kayoko likes them and she needs her intake of solid food!" Though it was serious, you couldn't help but laugh as you talked. "I can't believe she's already six months... The time fucking flies." Katsuki took a left turn onto your street and parked the car. You both got out and you started to grab the groceries from the trunk.

Katsuki decided to grab something else though because his hands went to your ass the second you bent over. You stood back up and turned around, and Katsuki just smiled and kissed you. You kissed him back, in which he grabbed your ass again. Not that you minded a little birthday PDA, but you had freezer food that didn't need to get warm in this heat. So you pulled away and your husband used his hands to grab groceries as you both walked into your apartment complex and got on the elevator.

"So, plans after we put all the groceries up?" "I'm gonna take a nap." Katsuki gave you a confused look as you just looked at the elevator door. Moving into this complex three months ago was honestly so nice. Plus there was a bunch more space, even though you didn't have an upstairs anymore. It was still nice. The elevator stopped and the two of you got out and went to the door and opened it.

"Surpri-" "Oh shit!" You threw a punch and heard a grunt. Quickly you dropped the groceries and went to turn on the light. Then you saw everyone standing in your living room and decorations. You then looked at the floor to see Kirishima rolling in pain. "Fuck not again..." You held Eijiro up and patted him on the back. "You okay Ei?" "Yeah... but maybe I should stop standing near the door during our surprise parties..." He walked away and you just kind of laughed as he leaned on Kaminari.

"How the hell did you all get in here?" Katsuki asking that made you look at him as you picked up the groceries again. "You didn't let them in?" "No, I already told you what I wanted to do today." That made the both of you look at your friends with a confused. "Sero may have... Picked your lock." "He WHAT?!"