Chapter twenty-five

3 weeks later

Scarlet's point of veiw

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom throwing up once again. I have been throwing up for about a week now. Ashley thinks I got sick from something but I think I might be pregnant.

I washed my face and made my way to my phone on the bed.

I looked through the contacts till I found the one I wanted.

He answered on the third ring.

"Hey it's Scarlet." I said.

"SCARLET OH MY GOD I MISS YOU!" Jayy screamed. I laughed.

"Your in L.A right?" I asked. He did a mmmhm noise.

"Well you know I moved in with Ashley. I have some great news for you and I am aslo super fucking scared right now." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you please come over and pick up a pregnancy test or two. I am late and I have bee throwing up for the last week. Jayy I am scared and your the only one I want to call." I said.

"Ok I can come over. I have Jeffree with me is that alright?" He asked.

"Yea... I miss my bitch." I said.

"DAMN RIGHT YOU MISS ME!" Jeffree yelled into the phone I laughed.

"20 minutes. See you then with a pregnancy test? And ready for some big news." Jayy said hanging up.

I sighed. Ashley is at band practice, they are working on some new songs and ughhh its boring here. I need something to drink, and to get dress before they show up. I found my pink sweatpants I had stolen from Jeffree awhile back and Jayy Von t-shirt. I re-did my sloppy bun and put on some socks. I went downstairs slowly so I don't feel like puking again. I grabbed a can of coke and at on the couch putting The Breakfast Club on.

20 minutes later

"WERE HERE!" Jeffree yelled opening the door letting himself in. I laughed. I stood up and gave him a huge hug.

"I missed you so much." I said with tears coming to my eyes.

"I know baby but I am here for a week in L.A then I going to New York for a bit." He said letting go.

"JAYYYYY!" I screamed and gave him a hug. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Bitch those are mine!" Jeffree yelled and pointed to my pants. I laughed and took the bag from Jayy and went to the bathroom down here. I did what I needed to and went to the kitchen where Jayy was looking through my fridge.

"We don't have much." I said.

"Want some pizza rolls? Or just go out to the mall!!!?" He literally yelled the last question as in say yes.

I sighed and yes. He nodded and I went to check the test.

Positive

"JEFFREE! JAYY! I AM P-P-PREGNANT!" I screamed they rushed in and then hugged me. Jeffree handed me my phone.

"He needs t-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOUR ENGAGED!" Jayy screamed. I looked at my ring and nodded smiling. He sequeled and hugged me.

"I need to make baby botdf and Jayy Von shirts." He said. I looked at him.

"My kid can love you and hang out with you but they are not listening to certain songs by you!" I said loudly. He nodded.

I took the phone and left the small bathroom. Ashley answered second ring.

"Hey baby what's up?" He asked.