Chapter twenty four

5 months later

Ashley's point of veiw

I woke up to Scarlet asleep holding her phone in hand. I smiled and slowly took it and put it on the charger. I yawned anf got out of bed. I pulled on black jeans and a white plain t-shirt, I grabbed ny boots and got a piece of paper and pen.
Good morning baby
I am going to go to Andy's for a bit. Be back hopefully a bit after you wake up.
Love you very much.
Ashley.

I smiled and left the bedroom. Scarlet moved in four months ago and I love every minute.

We have gotten in some fucking fights here and there and it usually ends with either a punch from her dad Andy or being bitched out by her mom Juliet.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car pulling out and driving to Andy's.

I got out knocked on the door before walking in.

"PURDY IS HERE!" I yelled. I heard a bang and footsteps and a sequel. What the fuck?

Andy came down a minute later fixing his pants and shirtless. I laughed and he gave me a death look.

"What the fuck do you want? I thought if I let Scarlet move in with you, YOU wouldn't show up randomly. This better be important because I was in the middle of something." He said.

"Well remember what Jinxx says... got to wrap your willie.... or is it something else, fuck can't remember." I laughed and then answering his question.

"Anyway go get actually dress. I need to talk to you and still probably naked Juliet." I said walking to the kitchen and getting a beer. He mumbled something and I sat down at the kitchen table.

I felt the small box in my pocket and smiled. About ten minutes they came down and sat in front of me.

"So what do you fucking want?" Andy asked.

"I would like to ask your daughter to marry me, and I want your blessings." I said pulling out the box and showing Andy. Juliet put her hands over her mouth and looked ay Andy.

"She isn't pregnant is she?" He asked.

"What the fuck! No she is not! I really love her Andy. She is now 18 and I want to her to be officially mine and to be Scarlet Rose Purdy." I said. He looked at me for awhile and then Juliet spoke.

"You can marry my daughter. The ring is so beautiful too." She said. I smiled and we both looked at Andy.

"You really love her... you have my blessing." He said. I smiled and jumped up hugging him and Juliet.

"Ok now how are you going to propose?" Juliet asked.

"I am taking her out tonight." I replied. She nodded and pulled me into another room.

"Do anything to fuck this up for my daughter Scarlet and un like letting the others slide I will come and kill you. I don't want her hurt again." She said. I slowly nodded my head and left the room.

"Andy you can go and have sex now... goodbye." I ran out of the door and got into the car.

---Scarlet's point of veiw

I woke up and read the note on the pillow, I smiled and got out of bed.

I went to the closest and decided on normal black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a black loose hanging tank top to cover the white one. I picked up my phone and texted Ashley.

S- Babe when will you be back?

A- Wear something nice. I want to take you somewhere... it's a surprise! So don't ask where!