Chapter nineteen

Scarlet's point of veiw

I sat on the couch bench of the bus. Jake and Jinxx were playing a game in the back, Andy and CC fell asleep.

Ashley was on his laptop with earbuds in. I sighed and moved next to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Asssshhhllleeeyyy. What you doing?" I said even though I say him scrolling through Twitter. He laughed and took out an earbud.

"Ssssscaaaarrrleeet. What do you want?" He replied. I laughed and didn't respond. He put his laptop down and with the earbuds. I looked at him for a moment then did something I never thought I would do. I reached up and pressed my lips against his.

---- Ashley's point of veiw

Ssssscaaaarrrleeet. What do you want." I replied to her using the same tone. She laughed but didn't respond. I exited out of Twitter then sat down the laptop with my earbuds. I looked at Scarlet. She is so beautiful. She looked at me then did something I never thought she would even think to do. She reached up and pressed her lips against mine. I was shocked but kissed back. After a minute she pulled away and blushed bright red. She went yo stand up and run outside of the bus but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She smiled and sat on my lap with a leg on either side. I pulled her head closer to mine and pressed our lips together again. Her lips are perfect against mine, I love it.

--- Scarlet's point of veiw

I went to stand and leave the bus. I don't know what town we stopped in but I could find my way. I was about to turn but Ashley grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I smiled a little and sat down on his lap one leg on both sides of him. He pulled my face down to his and kissed me again. I kissed back and I pulled a little on his lower lip. He chuckled quietly and then started to explore my mouth with his. He had his hands on my sides and mine around his neck.

"Umm guys Andy is gonna wake up in a bit. Oh and what the fuck!" Jake yelled. I quickly got up and blushed and then Ashley even looked a bit quiet.

"Don't tell Andy!" We both said at the same time. Jake looked between us then looked at the ground as in thought.

"Fine I won't tell anyone. Goodnight it's almost midnight by the way." He said and walked to the back. I looked at Ashley and he was quiet. Did he like me or am I just another toy? Do I like him? Yes I do like him. What does this mean now? I sighed and pulled on my converse, grabbed my phone and walked outside into the cold air. I should've got a jacket but I need to think.

---- Ashley's point of veiw

Scarlet got up put on her converse, grabbed her phone and walked outside. Does she not know it's cold out there? I sighed and put on my boots, then put on my jscket and grabbed my phone. I grabbed her leather jacket and went outside to find her. It wasn't that hard. I could see her getting farther and farther slowly so I took off running to catch up.

I was almost out of breath when I caught up to her but I quickly caught it.

"Scarlet." I said. She turned and smiled but it faded and she blushed. I chuckled.

"Scarlet why did you kiss me?" I asked looking at her. She shrugged then looked st me.

"Because I like you. Why did you kiss back?" She asked. I smiled.

"I like you to." She smiled and I wrapped her into a hug. She shivered but then sunk into the hug. I laughed and pulled away handing her her jacket.

"Thanks." "No problem." I replied.

"Scarlet would you like to be my girlfriend from here on?" I asked. She smiled and nodded a yes. YES! Dude Ashley calm down. I can't calm the fuck down she said yes! She laughed and kissed me. Man I am so glad I can call her mine.

We started walking again but kept going in the direction away from the bus.

"Ashley when are we going to tell you know who?" She said quietly. I was holding her hand and she gave me a slight squeeze. I sighed.

"I don't know. I honestly don't give it a couple days I guess. It is your father we are talking about." I said. She laughed a little.

"THIS IS YOUR FATHER YOU BETTER ANSWER THIS NOW!" started going off on repeat. Wow she still hasn't changed what Andy recorded and set as his ringtone.

She pulled it out and put it on speaker.

"Where the fuck are you Scarlet Beirsack!" He yelled.

"I am walking around. Don't worry I know how to get back." She replied.

"Ashley I know your there!" He said. She grinned and I chuckled.

"I know I am here to." I said.

"You two get the fuck back here now! Why the fuck were you kissing my daughter to?!" He yelled. She laughed.

"Dad I kissed him first." She said.

"You did what? You know what fuck it get here now!" He yelled and she hung up.

We busted out laughing even though we are in the middle of a road. We turned around and started walking.

I opened the door and coustisly walked in with Scarlet right behind me. Coast was clear. We took our jackets off and sat down on the couch. She sat in my lap and then put on some tattoo show I don't know the name of.

"Your going to die!" Andy yelled coming to the front wearing plain pajama pants and no t-shirt.

"Why would I die?" I said dumbly. What he is pissed I made out with his daughter why not make him a bit mad. Scarlet giggled which made me smile.

"When did "this" become a thing? Second when did I ever say you could MAKE OUT WITH MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" He yelled. Scarlet laughed. She stood up and walked over to Andy.

"Daddy you know you love Ashley. You know you live me. You also know nothing bad is going to happen. Plus if you say we can't date I can always tell the whole world that Andley actually was something a while back." She said sweetly. Wait how did she know about that night?

"We were D. R. U. N. K." He spelled the word out.

"Doesn't matter dad. You guys still had one heeted make out session." She replied then walked over to me.

"You know what fuck it! It's almost one in the god damn morning just don't have "fun"" He said and left the room.

"Ashley he said we can't have "fun"." Scarlet said pouting bottom lip out. I chuckled and stood up. We back to the bunks. Scarlet crawled into mine and laid down. I have top bunk so she actually climbed in. She then threw her shoes down to the floor. I chuckled and got in the bunk.

"Scarlet." I whispered.

"Ashley." She replied. She then smiled and latched her lips to mine. I kissed back and it turned into a makeout session. I hovered over her as she took off my t-shirt I had one. I smiled and took hers off. I kissed along her jaw line to her neck. After a moment I found her sweet spot and she lightly moaned. I smiled and went back to kissing. I don't care if Andy doesn't want us to date, she was doing this all the time with Abigail. Then again Abigail can't get her pregnant. Oh well. Scarlet smiled against my lips.

After about an hour she fell asleep in my arms. I love her.