Chapter twenty

Scarlet's point of veiw

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I felt strong arms holding me. I smiled remembering last night. I yawned and rolled over facing the still sleeping Ashley.

I kissed his lips lightly.

"I love it when you kiss me." He said quietly. I smiled and he kissed me gently.

"Where did our clothes disappear to?" I asked quietly. I somewhat sat up. The lights of the bus were all on, and I hesrd laughter coming from the front.

"Um, stay up here I will get you an outfit." He said. I nodded and he kissed my forehead before getting off the bunk. I only had a tank top and panties on. I pulled my phone out from under the pillow.

I had a text from Jinxx.
Be happy I put some sleeping pills in Andy's and CC's drink last night they actually slept through all of your giggles, can't say the same for Jake though.

I laughed and Ashley came up holding some black short shorts, a black Purdy 69 crop top and a bra. I smiled of course.

"Why did you laugh?" He asked as I carefully got dressed.

"Jinxx's text. Read it if you want." I said pulling the crop top on.

He chuckled.

"You did giggle a couple of times." He said.

"Oh well. Andy was asleep." I shrugged. He laughed and I got out of the bunk and went into the first bathroom, there is two.

I washed my face, and brushed my teeth and was brushing my hair when Ashley walked in.

"Yes babe." I said.

"What I can't come in here?" He asked. He put his arms around my waist and then his chin on my right shoulder.

"Can you hand me that foundation and the two brushes right there?" I asked he nodded. I got to work on covering the hickies I had on my neck. He chuckled when I was done and we went to the front of the bus.

"Good afternoon." Jinxx and Jake said grinning like total creepy people. Andy and CC looked completely confused. I shrugged and sat down on the couch across from the creepy people.

"When is your guys first show tonight?" I said finally to break the silence.

"Seven is when it starts and it's three so about four hours till it starts." Andy said. I nodded. Hmm. I am bored and I want a new tattoo.

"Daaaaaaaddddyyyyyyyy." I said.

"Scaaaaaaaarrrrlllleeettttt." He replied.

"I waaaannt aaaaa neeeew taaaattttooo." I said.

"Whhhhyyyy aaannnd oooof whaaaat." He said. Jake, Jinxx, and CC started to laugh. Ashley chuckled and pulled me onto his lap.

"Iiiiiiii doooont knoooowww." I said. Andy rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"No but in all seriousness I want a new tattoo." I said.

"Where at?" Ashley asked.

"Well I already have one on my lower left arm of the bvb dream catcher so start working on a sleeve on my right arm." I said.

"Maybe when you turn seventeen. Right now it's a no." Dad said. I sighed.

"Fine." I replied.

I started watching some show that CC had put on tv. Jake went to his bunk and Jinxx was on his laptop. Andy was on his phone with Juliet. Mom and dad... they are always talking to eachether. I got bored and pulled out my phone and went on wattpad and started reading a fan fiction of Ashley and CC together.

"Babe what are you reading? I swear I just read Ashley making a trail of kisses to CC's neck." He said. I busted out laughing.

"Wait. What!" CC said. By now Dad gave was looking at me for an answer.

"Well you know of Andy. But there are also people that wright of CC and Ashley being together. That's what I am reading now because I am beyond the healthy level of boredness. As in I am way below it." I said.

"Was there ever fan fictions of me and you?" Ashley asked.

I shrugged. I then left the story and searched it, something I never thought I would search.

"Umm yea about one hundred maybe two..." I said. I looked at him and he smiled. "Wow so people spen their times writing thst stuff?" CC asked.

"Yea people spend their time. Anyway it's five. You guys need to start getting ready." I stood up and Ashley kissed my forehead before walking to the back.

---- Andy's point of veiw

I love Ashley and he is a cool guy. I love my adopted daughter Scarlet. I don't know if I like them together. I dried my hair off and put on my black leather pants, then a ripped up shirt. She also wants a new tattoo and knowing the guys they are going to go take her and I will find out afterwards. I sighed and left the bathroom. Jake and Jinxx were ready and laughing as Ashley pulled his shirt on and Scarlet sitting there acting like she can't hear them. CC put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we both went to the front. Everyone instantly went stiff. Something is up.

"Are you guys ready? We got a show to rock." I said.

Ashley stood and took Scarlet's hand. While holding his bas in the other. Jake and Jinxx grabbed their things and we left the bus walking to the menu.

"Would you quit!" Scarlet yelled then erupted into giggles.

She had been thrown over CC's shoulder. I laughed.

"Guys put her down-" I was cut off.

"Stage now. Have fun." Our manager said. We nodded CC sat Scarlet down and she pecked Ashley's lips. We then ran onto stage to rock this show.

---Scarlet's point of veiw

I pecked Ashley's lips and they ran onto stage. I smiled and watch them start the concert.

The set list was.
Wretched and Divine, In The End, Coffin, We Don't Belong, Devil's Choir, I Am Bulletproof, Shadows Die, and Days are Numbered.

They did really good. I am at the merch tent actually I got bored up there on side stage. I smiled I stood behind Raven. She hates me and I have no clue why, I also don't really care why. She handed someone a t-shirt and their change.

"Um.. hey.. um.. may I have a picture with you?" A girl around 12-13 asked.

"Sure I would love to." She smiled and I took a picture with her. Her smile faded.

"What's wrong." I asked kneeling down.

"Oh it's nothing, just that I will always remember this and you will forget after a couple shows or days." She said. Wow, um, I could remember there are always fans I remember. Maybe not name, but their faces like when I first met Abigail.

"I know it sucks, but what is your name?" I asked.

"My name? Oh yea. It's Kate." She said and smiled.

"Well Kate I will always remember you ok." I said and she smiled before leaving to find I'm guessing her parents.

I stood up to be hugged from behind. I turned to not see Ashley.

"What the fuck do you want Tristan?!" I yelled.