Chapter eighteen

Andy's point of veiw

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. Ugh. 4:05 am. Well we got to get the last things packed and ready to go, get the guys all over here and ready to go, then leave at 6:30 to go to the airport to go to New York for the first show, then from there be on a tour bus, but sleeping in hotel rooms.

Which means Ashley and CC, Jake and Jinxx and me and Scar. Yea that's probably what will happen.

I got out of bed.

"DAAAAAD!" I heard Scarlet scream and then a lot of laughter. Who the fuck is here? I went tobher room and opened the door. On one wall was a bunch of suitcases, then on the floor was a sleeping Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley. The CC tickling Scarlet to death. I laughed.

"RAAAAWWWRRR!" I screamed like the beginning of Perfect Weapon. CC turned and laughed. Scarlet busted up laughing again and fell on the floor landing on Ashley to just sleeply sat up.

"First day of tour!" Scarlet yelled in his face laughing. She was wearing a batman oneci. Haha.

"Yea. Yea. Yea. I know." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. Scarlet jumped up and then unzipped her pj's.

"Scarlet don't fucking strip with the guys in here!" I yelled. She laughed and then took it off completely. Ashley and CC busted up laughing when she was fully clothed underneath. I looked at her suprised then laughed.

"What the fuck is up with the laughing and yelling?!" Jake yelled. We laughed again.

"Get ready!" I yelled and left the room. I went into mine. I grabbed black leather skinny jeans, a ripped up misfits tank, and my leather boots and put them all on. I brushed my hair and that shit and went downstairs. There was more laughter from Scarlet's room but I ignored it.

Pancakes, eggs, and bacon at 4:55 in the morning. I got the shit out and started to cook.

----- Scarlet's point of veiw

The guys had all jumped on me so I was stuck in a bvb pile. Dad just left the room so I could die! Die! What type of person is he?! Jinxx and Jake got up to go downstairs with their suitcases. CC was getting ready in my bathroom and Ashley went to go to the other bathroom to get ready. I sighed. I checked my first suitcase with jeans, tops, and jackets. Everything was there. Second had makeup, jewelry, belts, and other stuff. I had my messenger batman bag that held my song book, phone charger, a just in case of emergency makeup bag, two stes of earbuds, my sketch pad, box of color pencils (the good ones), and some pencils.

I had my Nightmare Before Christmas messenger bag holding my 3ds-xl, and a case of about 20 different games, my xbox controller, a couple of notebooks I doodle in, my old iPod I use here and there (considering I have all my music on my phone, a really good sd card), I also have a pair of earbuds in that and the charger to the ds and iPod.

I sighed. Ok everything is there. Just I wish Abigail was here to. God I miss her so much. I know why she left. I understand to. Jayy and Dahvie don't remember me being there at all. Apparently Dustin didn't even remember Texas taking me. So I have tried to forget about all of that. It's just I can't forget Abigail so easily.

"Hey cheer up. Come on I smell bacon." CC said smiling. Now that he mentioned it I smell it to. I laughed. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Then carried me downstairs to the kitchen. He sat me down on the counter.

"Dad I want Starbucks. Any chance we can stop there on the way to the airport?" I asked. He nodded and handed me my plate. I smiled jumped off the counter and sat next to Jinxx at the table in the dining room. Jake was across from me so was CC. Ashley was on the other side of me. Then Andy was next to Jake.

"See nothing better than waking uo at four in the morning." I said. The laughed and nodded.

"Hey get use to it. Well we have to get use to it more than you probably have to, but still." Jake said and we laughed.

A couple hours passed.

"A double chocolate chip frappe please." I said to the girl. She rolled her eyes but punched in the buttons and then I payed her and she gave me the change. Ashley came in with me so did CC so it was just us three standing there waiting for my frappe.

"Faggots.." Some guy said from the corner.

"Really? Wow! I didn't realize you were talking to us. No I am joking I am not that stupid but really faggots. Learn some better insults." I said. Ashley laughed and CC smiled. The guy looked angry and confused. I laughed. He then said faggots again.

"Sir. I am so sorry to make you think we are faggots. But please learn some better insults. This is crazy. If you want me to cry and get all sissy and butthurt do better. Mean I think everyone could agree. Especially my two friends Ashley and CC. Hell I honestly thought someone like you would have a better insult than faggot." I said with a sweet voice. Everyone in the place was now laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"Your a bitch!" He said loudly.

"Bark.. bark.. yes I am so a dog." I said. The lady behind the counter laughed. The guy rolled his eyes, stood up and left. I smiled.

The lady gave me my frappe and the moment we got into the car we busted up laughing. Well me Ashley and CC were. The other three were looking st us confused.

"A guy called us faggots and I told him to get some better insults considering the way he looked." I said. They laughed. The rest of the ride to the airport was quiet, well besides me changing the song here and here and blasting certain parts to piss off other drivers.