Chapter twenty three

Scarlet's point of view.

We were home for two weeks and today is Christmas!

I left Ashley asleep in my bed and quietly went downstairs. I put all my presents I bought under the tree and the started screaming. Everyone stayed the night. Jake and his girlfriend and dogs, Jinxx and his girlfriend. Dad and Mom and then well because we are home and no longer on actual tour Ashley has been staying the night.

Yesterday Tristan has been everywhere. He got a hotel in town. I swear he is creeping me out but we can't really file a police report.

"BABE! Quit fucking screaming!" Ashley said pulling me close and kissing me. Why did I waste so much time with Tristan. Everything Ashley has ever done for me actually made since he had always loved me. But then I dated Abigail.... Oh Abigail how could you do this to me?! The lyrics song in my head. I smiled and pulled away from him. Everyone was tired looking but I jumped around.

"Open My Presents First!" I sang along. They all chuckled an laughed and sat down. The first I did was give them each a flat box that held a ugly Christmas sweater. They opened them and Andly was the first to speak.

"If this is what you got us I am taking your stuff back." I laufhed. I passed out their actual presents.

Ashley opened his and sequeled I like I use to over some band thing... I still do that sometimes. I smiled as he pulled out the new bass. He smiled at me and then kissed me. I smiled back and then I was tackled by my dad.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" He said hugging me. I laughed.

"BABE GET MY DAD OFF OF ME!" I screamed. Ashley pulled my dad off of me then I sat in his lap.

Everyone else opened theirs and was super happy. I got band merch, a new laptop and phone, clothes, cds, and stuff. Basically all I wanted. Charmander my tiny kitty also got a friend. Demon my new all black with tiny little eyes.

About around 2:30 everyone left well, I was still here with Ashley and my dad HAD to stay. Out of no where he is really protective. Of course... wait he doesn't know I had sex with Tristan or Ashley.

I really need to thank Jinxx and Jake for keeping Dad and CC asleep.

I cuddled into Ashley on the couch with demon laying, asleep, on his shoulder and Charmander on my lap.

After opening presents Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas.

I guess it is just growing up...

I watched the tv screen. I think I have forced to have everyone watch this movie soooo many times.

The Breakfast Club, and Batman. Dad doesn't have a problem with Batman, but me always watching what I call the all time best movie ever I think boreds him abit.

Speaking I got a t-shirt of the movie... I love it.

Dad came into the room and awwed and then looked at Ashley's hand on my stomach. He eyed us and then sat down.

I wonder what he is thinking, he is probably wondering what I am thinking of.

"Yes I am thinking of what your thinking of." He said.

I jumped and fell onto the floor causing Ashley to laugh and Charmander and Demon to flip.

"H-h-how did you know what I was thinking?" I said.

"You were looking at me and not your favorite movie and your eyes seemed to be a bit off. Your obliviously thinking of what I am thinking." My dad explained.

"How do you realize this stuff?" I asked.

"I don't but Ashley noticed a while back that when you think of certain things your eyes will look a bit off or slightly change color." Ooooooooh, makes sence. I think?

"Yea your eyes are beautiful." Ashley said.

I smiled and got up off the floor and pecking his lips.

---

"No nothing tonight!" My dad yelled as I pulled Ashley up the stairs.

"Can I kiss him?!" I yelled back.

"NO! You did that enough today." He said.

"I gave him little pecks!" I yelled.

"NO!" He repeated.

I smirked. I was standing in front of my door with Ashley trying not to laugh behind of me and my dad down the hall.

I turned and wrapped my arms around Ashley's neck and started to make out with him. I pulled away a minute later.

"TO LATE DAD! I kissed him!" I yelled.

My dad looked pissed and Ashley looked happy.

"That is it! Your sleeping on the couch!" He yelled. He walked over and grabbed Ashley's arm and took him downstairs.

"MOOOOOOM!!!!! DAD IS TAKING ASHLEY AWAY!" I screamed.

"ANDY!!!" Mom screamed coming out of their room and I followed her downstairs to see dad making Ashley lay down and trying to tuck him in.

"DAD ASHLEY IS NOT A BABY!!!" I screamed trying not to laugh.

"Hey babe. Uh.. don't worry. He is your father and he won't ever really figure anything out... I can be his baby? For a night." He said.

Mom busted out laughing.

"Babe! Just come up stairs. They won't do anything. And if they do

P R O T E C T I O N! will be used." She actually spelled out protection to my dad?

"No!" He said.

"Daddy pweeeeaaassseee it is Christmas night and I promise nothing will happen." I gave him puppy eyes and put my bottom lip out.

He thought for a second, huffed, grabbed mom's hand and went upstairs.

I will take that as a whatever.

Me and Ashley went up to my bedroom. He stripped to nothing but boxers and I changed into hello kitty pajama shorts, that are short. And a white tanktop.

He smiled as I got into bed.

"I won't fuck you.... tonight." He said the last very quiet. I giggled.

"Babe guess what." I said.

"What?" He replied.

"I am tired." I said and laughed.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around me. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I am really sorry I did not publish this chapter sooner.