Chapter thirteen

Scarlet's point of veiw

Everyone left the building the party was held in and went to our house. I was actually really happy to leave the place.

We now hade drinks as in alcohol. Vic and his band left. So did Motionless in White, and Sleeping With Sirens, and all the others besides Falling in Reverse and Asking Alexandria. Jinxx and Ronnie went back to their homes. So it was only everyone else. Oh and Dahvie and Jayy were here. Jeffree left.

"Wait, wait, wait. Scarlet have you ever had this?" Ben asked. I laughed and shook my head a no. He smiled.

"Here take a shot, you will like it." He chuckled as I took the shot glass from him. So far this was my third shot of something.

I swallowed it and handed it back to him.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Yea." I replied. Abigail came in laughing.

"Oh did you try that?" She asked pointing to the bottle.

"Yes I tried it. Now give me a kiss." I said. She smiled and gave me a kiss which I happily returned.

"I swear this girl will drink anything you give her." Jacky said laughing.

"What is so wrong with that?" I said smiling.

"Ok well... I don't know." He replied. We all laughed.

"Ever had this?" Ashley asked coming into the kitchen.

"Hmm. Oh no." I said. He smiled.

"Here drink it and tell me how it tastes." I took the cup from him.

I took a drink. Holy shit that's strong.

"It's strong." I said simply. They laughed and Abigail made me stand up. I stood up and lost balance and then fell into Ben. Danny and Ashley laughed. Abigail then pulled me onto her lap. I was laughing.

What if Ronnie became a purple t-rex. What the fuck am I thinking. Am I thinking? Yes I am thinking.

-one hour later-

That lightbulb is really pretty.

"Scarlet why are you staring at the light bulb?" Dad asked. I laughed.

"Iiiii don't know." I said.

I was still on Abigail's lap but in the living room on the floor. Some people left. I don't know names.

"Ok! I dare you to make out with Jayy" Abigail said and then laughed.

Dad left to go to bed just now I think he said something but I don't know what.

"Ok Jayy come here. Now." Dahvie said. We are all not drunk. No I am drunk. They aren't drunk I think. They made out for a minute or so. Abigail laughed. I tried to stand up and fell down on my ass. Jayy and Dahvie laughed. Abigail stood and had to stand a moment before she could help me up. That failed she ended up on the floor next to me with Jayy and Dahvie laughing even more. I was laughing to. We were all laughing.

"Ok Scarlet you need to go to bed. Abigail don't do anything." CC said. I laughed more.

"Abigail can do whatever. If I want her to. BABY! Kiss me." I said. Abigail laughed. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. I kissed back. We started to make out more roughly. Ashley laughed.

Abigail pushed me down and she was now on top of me. I laughed as she kissed me again.

"OK, OK, OK. I get it!" CC yelled. She got off of me and we both laughed. I stood up with CC's help and Abigail and I went upstairs to my room.

I laid down on the bed laughing. Abigail laughed to. She laid down next to me. I smiled and gave her a kiss. I rolled over and cuddled into her. She laughed and put her arm around me. I ended up falling asleep in under five minutes.

------Abigail's point of veiw

Hahahaha. Tonight was fun. Didn't I say I wasn't going to drink? Oh well. Scarlet fell asleep next to me. I want something more to drink but then I will throw everything up. Hahaha. I am suprised Scarlet hasn't puked. Why am I laughing so much. I don't want to laugh. Fuck it. Hahahaha. Oh well no one can hear me laughing. Why am I thinking in my head? Wait that's what are heads are for. No brains. Brains! Zombies! What the dead fuck! Hahaha. I need sleep. Sleep needs me. I am acting like a little kid. No your thinking like a little kid.

I pulled Scarlet closer to me and then fell asleep.

------Andy's point of veiw

I am not letting them two drink again till 21 that is settled. That also means I can't get drunk either. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I changed into some blue pajama pants and climbed into bed.

I love having Scarlet as my daughter. I guess Abigail is better than Tristan. Good thing we haven't heard from him at all. I sighed and fell asleep.

-------Ashley's point of veiw

Scarlet and Abigail went to Scarlet's room.

Dahvie fell asleep. Jayy went to the guest room not bothering to move Dahvie anywhere. CC fell asleep in my room on the bed. The fuck! I don't want him asleep in here. We were in the second guest room. Considering there is only two guest room's

Whatever I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and laid down on the floor. If Scarlet woke up before and saw us together in bed it would no longer be Ashley and Andy it will be Ashley and CC.

I fell asleep.