The Triple R's of Life Regrets,Remorse,Reaccess 8

So here it is!

Reyna's POV

It's been three weeks. Three weeks since I found Adam and the doctors told me he was in a coma because of blood lose. I swear I cried non-stop for the first week. Then I pretty much stopped caring about any and everything. I just say fuck it all. Doesn't matter anyway. I make sure to visit Adam at least once a day hoping and praying he will wake up.

I got up and took a shower and put on black skinny jeans a black tank, and a black hoodie on. I added black converse as I walked down stairs not bothering to comb my hair or put on make-up. I skipped breakfast as usual and instead of going to school(which I rarely went to anyways), I went to the hospital. As I went up the elevator, I prayed and hoped that he would be awake.

 But as usual when I entered the room, he was in the same position without any signs of moving. I held his hand willing him to wake up. The doctor walked in checking his heart rate and other shit like that. I came here so often that all the doctor's and nurses on this level know me. They really don't care what time it is when I visit so it's not like I have to sneak in here.

My blank stare continues for hours. In all times I have been here, I haven't seen either of his parents. Hell, they may be happy to have someone less to care about. It disgusts me that I'm the only who really cares.

Adam's POV

I wondering around in a pool of darkness. Although it's physically easy, I'm emotional exhausted. I've never been here before. I guess I like new places, but this is just weird. Where's Reyna? Is she still mad at me? I suddenly get to a room with a bright light. What the hell is that? I see someone, but at the same time I don't?

"Hello" I call confused. I get no answer. "Hello" I call again. "Do you know where you are?" a silky voice asks. I shake me head no and then remember that the voice probably can't see me so I say "No."

"Right now, you are not mentally in the world. You were the dumb ass who decided to cut his wrist so you're now in a coma." I did what? Oh yeah I did. "Well what do you want me to do?" I asked annoyed and yelling.

"I really want to get the hell out of this place, it's very frustrating!"

"So you want to get out of this place?" the voice asks smoothly, ignoring my outburst. "That's what I just said. Who's the dumb ass now?" I smirked. "You are really difficult." the voice said not sounding at all frustrated, rather amused. But I was not amused.

"Can we hurry up I got things to do." I said impatiently. "Well you're not going anywhere until I say so." the voice answered. "Who are you God?" The voice let out a noise that sounded like laughing. "Actually no, if I was I'd be perfect and I wouldn't be using provocative language."

 Good for the voice."Okay anyway, can we get back to the part where I get the hell out of here? Thanks." "You know, you're really not helping your case here, mister. I may not be God but I do get to decided if you get to go back to civilization consciously, that's what you should be concerned about right now."

"Well what do you want me to say? You're wonderful or something? Congratulations! You win, now get me the fuck out of here."  "Actually I have to have a reason to let you back and frankly you don't have one, especially a legitimate one."  Well what the hell qualifies as a legitimate excuse? Reyna? She'd better be cause I have no idea what else to say.

"I want to go back for Reyna. I love her and even though she probably doesn't love me back but she may actually miss me and I don't want to see her go though anymore pain than she already has." I said quietly. "Good" the voice said.

"Now that is a legitimate reason." He was walking away so I said "What now?" All he said is "Listen" and then he was gone. Listen for what?

Reyna's POV

I had fallen asleep and when I woke I saw that I was still at the hospital. And Adam was still in a coma. I was about to leave when I thought of our song. It played at least once a week on the radio. It was our song because even though we both hated the artist with a passion, we thought the song was the cutest thing ever when we were little.

So I sang "True Friend" to him. "We sign our cards and letters BFF, you got a million ways to make me laugh, you're looking out for me, you got my back and you keep my feet on the ground. You're a true friend, you're here to the end you pull me aside when something ain't right, talk with me now into the night 'till it's alright again, you're true friend." I was crying by the time I finished wishing he would come back.

Adam's POV

What the heck am I listening for. I counted to 21 and when I got to 22 I heard something, or should I say someone. Someone was singing. I listened closer and I could hear "True Friend". It was me and Reyna's song which means......... Reyna must be singing it!

I followed the sound and right when it ended I blinked and when I opened my eyes I saw her. Head between her knees and it sounded like she was crying. "Reyna?" I asked.

So do you like?