Chapter 12

Reyna's POV

We had been driving for the past four hours and it felt good. Good to know that I was away from my mother and with Adam. Adam and I have grown even closer through our most recent experiences and I'm am so happy that I can finally be with him in every since of the word.

I know the road ahead of us is going to be tricky considering that we're minors but I would do anything for and with Adam. "You know I never knew what exactly you did after you dropped me off at my house the night I was wasted at the park." I internally froze. "I went out," I muttered ready to drop the touchy subject.

"Okay, out where? You didn't get high did you?" I rolled my eyes shaking my head trying to be nonchalant.

We got to a red light and Adam turned to look at me. His face went from amusement to concern. "Reyna, what's wrong?" at that moment, the light turned green and I inwardly sighed in relief but that relief was short lived when he pulled over and into the parking lot of the next convienance store. "Reyna, please tell me what's wrong. I can't stand to see you in pain," Adam said pleading with me.

My eyes clouded up and I managed to choke out "It was a mistake." A tear leaked out and I turned away from his worried gaze. "I was really upset and I just went off. I went to a club found a guy and...later hooked up with him," I said now sobbing.

I could feel Adam freeze.

I knew it. He hated me. Who woul want to be with a slut like me? After over a minute of uncomfortable silence, I spoke. "I know you would never want to be with a whore like me so when we get to the nearest city, you can just drop me off and--" I was cut off when he placed his hand over my mouth silencing me.

"You are not a whore, and you're not leaving me. What kind of hypocrite would I be if I held that against you? You know I'm not virgin so I couldn't possibly have any room to get angry." I wiped my tears away happy that he wasn't going to leave me but jealous of all the girls he's been with. "Besides you know I could never leave you. Not only are you my best friend but my wonderfully amazing girlfriend."

I grinned and kissed him. It was a little awkward since he was on the driver's side and I was on the passenger side. But I moved to his seat straddling him and running my fingers through his hair. The kiss got heated and soon we were passionately making out and soon his shirt came off. We both leaned back in the seat.

My hand went to his pants but before I could unbutton and unzip them his hands stopped me. "Reyna," he said huskily. I looked at him my eyes questioning him. "We shouldn't do this here." I looked around and I noticed that we were in a parking lot and although there weren't many cars, there were still a few. if anyone would have walked by, it would have been like getting a free porn show.

"Sorry," I said blushing climbing off of him. After he put his shirt back on and started the car he said "It's okay, we'll have plenty of time to do that later." I blushed and tried to hide it looking away. It was about to be evening so I said "So how much longer?" "Not long, we're almost there." I nodded as I closed my eyes and leaned on the window.

About half an hour later, we started to slow down and I slowly opened my eyes. We were traveling on a rocky road and the beach was only about fifteen feet away. Since the sun was about to set, the view was beautiful. I practically squealed with delight when I saw the beach house straight ahead. Just as soon as Adam stopped the car, I jumped out grabbing the keys and ran to the porch.

I wandered inside, set the keys on the counter and found myself in the living room. It was pretty large and defintely cozy. It lead striaght to the kitchen which was beautiful. Very chic and very easy to work in. I hope it woul be easy enough for us to be able to cook something since most of the food we've eaten has come from Adam's cook.