Chapter 82

All were still laughing except Sheetal.

Manorama I never liked your way of being funny nor your jokes, bit this one really was funny indeed, Nani told Mami.

Hello hi bye bye , really sasuma ?? Youz praisingz mees ?? Am I dreamings ?? Someone pliz pinch mees, Mami exclaimed not believing.

Lavanya quickly pinched her, making help yelp out in pain.

Hhbb, miss tip tap you needz notz pinch me so hardz.

Mami ,Nani is right... I liked this one, Arnav exclaimed too agreeing with his grandmother.

Hein ?? Arnav bitwa you alsoz ?? Am I so phunnyz ?? Waah waah nice pharks Manorama, she patted herself getting a laughter from everyone again.

Guys I think you shouldn't be laughing like this , Sheetal said frustrated.

Why ?? Aren't we even allowed to laugh at our own house ?? Nani asked annoyed.

Everyone looked at Sheetal annoyed.

Uhhhh...ummmm, what I meant to say is that, Rohit is not feeling well and instead of thinking about him , we all are laughing out here. Sheetal said nervously.

Well , what you said is right Sheetal, but haven't you seen him gobling up that dal which Khushiji made ?? I mean even though she said that she made it for him but still he should share or should have asked us if we want to taste it as well. Isn't that right guys ?? I mean I love Khushiji's dal too.
Surprisingly it was Anjali who spoke.

Everyone was quite surprised to see Anjali say that , especially Khushi and her gang.

Awww di, don't worry I will make special dal only for you tomorrow. Khushi replied happily.

Really Khushiji ??
Anjali asked happily.

Yes di really.
Khushi replied with a smile.

Yes !! Khushiji you're the best, saying that she gave a thumbs up at Khushi.

But try not to make it soooo especial like Rohit's dal , or else Anjali bitiya will also suffer like him, with the phartwa.

Everyone laughed again.

Khushi now come sit next to me, saying that Arnav pulled her towards him.

Arnavji, I need to serve , Khushi replied him.

There are servants to do that Khushi, Arnav replied back.

Haan Khushi bitiya aap baith jaiye aur khana khaiye, padosne ke liye naukar hai ( yes Khushi bitiya you sit down and have your food, we have servants to serve the food ).
Nani said to her as well.

Okay Nani , Khushi smiled and started eating her food.

That's not fair Nannav and Nani, you didn't even tell me to sit nor asked me to eat.
NK exclaimed with a pout.

Who told you to stand up then ?? Just shut up, sit down and have your food.
Arnav replied back.

Awww Nannav I knew it you are the only one who thinks about me, you love me right Nannav, tell me tell me.
NK started to tease Arnav.

He glared at NK who made him shut up.

Okay okay I will sit down and have my food, NK quickly replied and sat down.

Everyone laughed again seeing that.

I just can't believe you guys are so heartless, Sheetal exclaimed again.

Yeah we are all heartless, and if you care so much then you go and help him out.
Lavanya replied back.

Fine , I'm going.
Saying that Sheetal stormed upstairs towards Rohit's room.

All kept quiet.

Maybe Sheetal is right, maybe we should go and check Rohit, ad he is our guest.
Nani said feeling somewhat guilty for laughing.

Of course we know that Nani, but we also know that we should not go there now as Rohit might still be suffering and might be inside the bathroom and we might disturb him.
Arnav replied back.

Yez yez Arnav bitwa is absolutely rightz, phat if we goes and he iz in an emergency ?? This timez instead of the phartwa the other thing might comez outz.
Mami exclaimed, earning a laughter from everyone.

Mami ji you say the funniest things, NK exclaimed laughing.

Yes Manorama is right this time, we should go later when Rohit will feel better.
Nani replied.

All agreed and nodded.

But Khushi ji what did you put in the dal that made him in that condition ??
Anjali asked.

Huh ?? Oh, ummm yeah that....
Khushi was not able to reply, she was stuck.

Di relax Khushi ji didn't put anything extra, I mean I was with her the whole time, she only put the ingredients that were needed for the dal.
NK came to the rescue.

Yeah di, Nanhe ji is right.
Khushi replied.

Anjali nodded smiling and resumed with her eating.

Khushi looked over at NK and mouthed a thank you to which NK simply blinked hus eyes and nodded his head.

Arnav saw that and leaned over his wife saying, now everything is fine you eat or else I will eat you biwi.

Khushi's eyes became big hearing that, but she quickly looked down as she saw him smirking at her.

Payal and Akash were giving shy glances at each other ( oh our sweet 'Payash' ).

NK was giving dreamy looks to Lavanya who was unknown to that.

Mami and Nani enjoying the food.

Everything was perfect here, but everything was going wrong upstairs 😁😁.

Rohit's room ~~

Sheetal knocked at his door but didn't hear any reply so she entered inside only to find the room empty.
She called out his name but got no response.

He might be in the bathroom I guess, so saying that she moved towards the bathroom and saw the door closed.

See I was right he is here, she knocked at the door but got no response. She knocked again but still the same. So she started banging on the door and started shouting and calling his name, Rohit ?? Rohit ?? I know you are in there, what are you doing in there ??
She started shouting and asking him.

After some few minutes of that, Rohit came out and shut the bathroom door with a loud bang.

Sheetal jumped hearing that.

He came near her and said in a dangerous tone, don't you ever dare to do that again, did you understand ??

Sheetal quickly nodded feeling scared.

But his dangerous face soon turned into a funny and pitiful face as his stomach grumbled due to pain. He quickly dashed inside the bathroom and shut the door.

Rohit ??
Sheetal called him again.

Just get the hell out of here, he shouted.

Sheetal ran out from the room scared.

You didn't do this good my dear Khushi, laugh as much as you want now, because when I hurt your dear husband you will be crying. Saying that he smirked evilly which turned to pain again 😁😁😂😂.

-------------–-------------------------------------------
Please ignore the typos 🙏🙏
I hope you will like it ☺️☺️ , I updated it as I promised 🤞🤞.

My new story i think I will write it here on Wattpad as well because that will not be justice to you my dear readers , who has been my constant support throughout my entire journey out here ☺️☺️.

I love you guys  so much so I will write it here as well so that you can view it for free 😉😉.