Chapter 63

Good morning ASR,
Aman greeted his soon to be brother in law with a huge smile on his face.

Arnav just nodded and sighed in response.

Aree, what happened ASR ?? You and sighing ?? Aman asked a little surprised.

Nothing Aman, just tired that's it, Arnav replied back.

Oh !! I know why you're tired, Aman saud with a wink.

Oh just stop with that already, after you're married you'll know what I go through, Arnav replied with a sigh again.

Okay, umm ASR I wanted to call some of our old college mates for my wedding, you know in order to help with the works and all, so will it be okay ?? Aman asked him.

Sure Aman, I mean it's your wedding so why would I have any problem with whoever you call, Arnav replied back.

Are you really sure ?? Aman asked again.

Yes and now stop bothering me, I already am quite not in a good mood, so you better go away from here and get your wedding things done. Arnav replied.

Oh okay, Aman replied with a smile and dashed out of Arnav's office.

Arnav simply sighed and sat down,still irritated at his wife for making fun of him in front of all the family members.
You just wait, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, I'll start ignoring you, let's see how long will you try to ignore me.
After making himself assured he moved out of his office to attend the meeting.

Raizada Mansion ~~

All the three Prakash brothers, along with the Raizada family were going around here and there busy in the works, except Mami, she was just sitting down on the sofa and giving orders to the Prakash brothers.

Nani saw it and came near her.
Yeh kaa hai Manorama ?? Aap kahe kuccho kaam nahi karat hai ?? ( What is this Manorama ?? Why are you not doing any work ??)

Hum kaam he toh karat rahe hai Sasuma , ( I'm working only )
Can't you seez ?? Manorama replied back.

Dusro ko kaam dena kaam karna nahi hota hai Manorama ( giving work to others isn't doing work Manorama ) Nani replied back.

But Sasuma, Manorama was about to say something, but Nani cut her off.

Bas, hume kuccho nahi sun na, jaiye aur rasoi ke kaam maa matat kariye ( Enough, i don't want to hear anything, go and help out in the kitchen's work ) Nani replied back.

Hello Hi Bye Bye, hmmppfff, Manorama stomped her feet and went to the kitchen.

Nani simply shook her head and went back to her earlier work.

Aman came inside the Raizada Mansion, Anjali saw him and came towards him.

Aree, you here ?? If you're here then where is Chhote ?? She asked him.

And where else, in meeting, Aman just replied back.

As expected , Anjali replied back.

By the way who is this ?? Anjali asked him.

Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you,
Meet Sheetal, she is our college friend.

Hi !! Sheetal replied back with a smile .

Oh, hi !! Anjali replied with a smile as well.

Anjali, umm can we let her stay here until the marriage is done ?? I mean she came to attend as well as help out in the works for the marriage, so will it be okay ??
Actually she doesn't have any relatives here, and I didn't want her to stay in a hotel that's why. But it all depends on you guys, Aman asked her.

Sure, she can stay here as long as she want Aman, Anjali replied with a smile.

But ASR ?? Aman asked her.

Don't worry at all, I'll talk to him, Anjali replied back.

They all smiled at that.

Well, Sheetal come in , Anjali asked her.

Okay, thanks Anjali ji, Sheetal replied .

Oh, call me Di, alright. Anjali told her.

Sheetal simply nodded and came inside with Aman.

Okay, Sheetal you can go to the guest room and freshen up, I'll let someone send you juice and something to eat okay ?? Anjali asked with a smile.

Okay Di, Sheetal replied back and went inside.

Khushi was busy working in the kitchen with Om Prakash, when Anjali came inside,

So she asked, Di you here ?? Do you need anything ??

Oh, Khushi ji I just need a glass of juice and something to eat, Chhote and A man's old college friend will be staying at our house for some days until the marriage, so I wanted to give it to her since ahe must be tired . Anjali replied back.

Oh, okay Di, don't worry I'll take it to her, Khushi replied back.

It's okay Khushi ji, i'll take it, Anjali replied but was cut off by Khushi.

It's okay Di, I'll do it, moreover I want to also look at Arnavji's and Aman Bhai's friend, Kushi replied with a smile.

Okay then, Anjali went away saying that.

Om Prakash ji, can you please look after the dish, I'll be back after some minutes, Khushi asked OP.

Ji Khushi Bhabhi, OP replied back.

Khushi took the tray containing juice, some fruits and bread and butter.

She reached the guest room and knocked at the door.

After some minutes, a pretty lady opened the door, but she was wearing a very short dress, so Khushi was abit uncomfortable seeing that. 😁😁

Yes, what is it ?? Sheetal asked .

Are you Sheetal ji ?? Hi I'm Khu...

But before she could complete her words , Sheetal replied,
Oh yeah, Di said she will bring juice and things for me , but I think she must have been busy, so she has send the house keeper instead, Sheetal replied back .

Huh ?? Khushi simply blinked and couldn't say anything.

What are you looking at ?? Come in put it on the table and go out, I have to do my make up as well, Sheetal said to her.

Khushi didn't want to create a scene so she simply went inside , kept the tray and went outside, but she was about to say something before she went away, but Sheetal shut the door at her face.

A big O formed from her mouth, how dare that woman call me a house keeper ?? Don't she know that I'm the Raizada's eldest daughter in law ?? She's so rude.
Saying that she huffed and went away from there, unaware of the storm that is going to come in her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it guys ☺️☺️