Chapter 29

Both Arnav and Khushi were silent during the ride back home. Khushi didn't want to be so close to him but she was feeling so weak that's why she stick close to him putting her one arm under his arm and holding his arm with the other.

Arnav smiled looking at her. He rang the door bell, it opened up in the first ring.Anjali opened it.

Khushiji, as soon as she saw her, Anjali shouted, came and hug her, unwillingly she had to unhook her arms from him.

Arnav was missing the warmth of her body.

Khushiji are you alright ?? Oh thank God you are finally here, we were so worried about you. They all nodded.

But where have you been Khushi bitiya asked Nani.

Ji Nani woh hum, she was about to tell them when Arnav cut her off and said, it's late now and she's feeling weak and hungry, so let's talk tomorrow. They all nodded.

Wait I'll ask HP to bring food for you Khushiji, Anjali suggested.

No need di, I'll bring it, you all go and sleep, it's late now.

Theek hai chhote, his di smiled and said, Khushiji you rest okay, goodnight, they all wished her and went to their own rooms to sleep.

She was about to walk when he scooped her in his arms and walked towards the sofa.

Arnavji what are you doing ?? I can walk, she retorted.

Quiet Khushi, let me, he replied.

She just nodded and kept quiet.

He put her down on the sofa, went to the kitchen and came after some minutes, with a plate of food and a glass of water. He sat down next to her and tore the roti mixed it with dal and curry and took it till her mouth, he gestured her to eat it.

Arnavji I can eat it, she replied.

Khushi don't argue, she knew he was angry with her, so she just nodded and ate it, after she was done with her food, he gave her water to drink. But before they could move, she asked did you had your dinner arnavji ??

He just nodded,

Don't lie arnavji, she said saying that she made him sit and fed him too just like he did to her.

After that she was about to talk with him when he said let's go Khushi, I'm sure you'll be sleepy, I'm sleepy too. He took her in his arms again and took her to their room.

He went straight to the bathroom after that, without even letting her to talk, laad governor kahi ke she fumed saying that and dozed off.

After some minutes Arnav came out from the bathroom. He saw her sleeping peacefully. He went near her touched her cheeks and rubbed it from his thumb.

Khushi, I'm really glad you're okay and fine, I'm glad you're here with me. I can't even tell you how scared I was when I saw you in that condition, I...I...he had tears on his eyes, please be safe Khushi, I can't live without you. Saying that he went to the recliner and slept.

But sleep was far from both of them, they were both weeping, one scared to lose her and one sorry to have made him hurt.

They both slept weeping that night.

Next morning~~

Khushi woke up but she didn't saw him on the recliner, she was surprised to see that, she went to the bathroom to check but he was not even there.

Strange, its only 6 am but where did he went ?? She took bath and came down for her pooja with the other members of the family.

Di ??

Yes Khushiji ??

Did you see arnavji ??

Oh, he went to office early today Khushiji, he told me he had an important work and left. He didn't even had his breakfast, yeh chhote bhi naa, let's go for the Pooja Khushiji.

Ji di, 'she nodded but thought, why did he went so early ?? That too without his breakfast ??

-------------------------–---------------------------------
I know it's a short one, but I'll make it up on the next one ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️