Chapter 38

Arnav and Khushi both came out of the fair and were on their way to the restaurant,

Thank you for today Arnavji, Khushi said and smiled at him.

Arnav smiled back and said my pleasure.
Hmmm, so what do you wanna have for dinner ?? He asked her.

I want to eat aloo Puri and Jalebi she had a huge smile on her face saying that.

He chuckled seeing her so happy, but replied Khushi they don't have that here.

Kya ?? ( What ??) They don't ??. Hey DM what will I do now, Arnavji hume uss ganda sa ghaana nahi khana, jisme namak aur masale bhi nahi hai ( Arnavji I don't want to eat that bad food, which doesn't even have salt nor spices in it ) she made a disgusting face saying that.

'What the', Khushi it's top class food, leave you won't know it, he replied her back.

Haaaa ?? What do you mean by that ?? You mean that I don't have any taste in food ??
Yes I know that I don't know anything about other cuisines and a, I only know Indian food,
Yes I'm an uneducated person, I'm someone who's not even fit to be your wife, she tried to hold back her tears saying that.

Khushi I...I didn't mean to say that, wait, are you on your monthly thing ?? He asked her not sure for her outburst.

She looked at him dumbfounded, but anger took her the next second, she just turned her head towards the window and didn't look at him.

Khushi ??

No reply.

Khushi I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. You were blabbering nonsense things that's why I asked you that.

What ?? Nonsense ??
Oh, yes it's nonsense whatever I say right ??

No, he quickly replied back, startling her. No i didn't meant that.

Leave it, I don't want to talk to you, she replied back.

Khushi please don't be like this, let's continue our fight after our dinner, you can shout at me as much as you want, you can even beat me up if you want, he tried to lighten up the mood.

She just glared at him, hume ghaana nahi khana, hume hotel jaana hai ( I don't want to eat dinner, I want to go to the hotel )

Khushi I can't do that, I can't let you sleep on an empty stomach, he replied.

Aapko khana hai toh aap khao, lekin hume nahi khana, hume hotel jaana hai ( If you're going to eat then you eat, but I'm not gonna eat, I want to go to the hotel ).

Khushi please, don't be like this, how can I eat letting you sleep empty stomach. I can't do that, he tried to make her understand.

I said no, no means no, if you want to then you eat, you can just stop the car here, I'll go by myself, she replied back.

What ?? Okay fine let's go back, saying that he took a U turn and went towards the hotel. He was angry thqts why he drove very speedily.

Khushi clutched the handle of the door and closed her eyes as her husband drove like a mad person.

He saw her condition and slowed down immediately after realising it. He cursed himself for making her scared.

They reached the hotel, Khushi opened her eyes feeling the car stopped. She quickly came out and started to run inside.

Khushi, he tried to call her but she was already inside the hotel.

They both reached their room, Khushi freshen up and lied on the bed keeping herself under the blanket so that Arnav wouldn't be able to talk to her.

Arnav came out after freshening up, he saw her inside the blanket, he sighed and went towards the balcony and dialled a number.

Khushi was still angry on her husband,
Lard governor kahike, aap humse baat karke toh dikhao ( Lard governor, now try to talk to me ) ( Sorry about the earlier mistake,i used Laad governor instead of Lard governor 🙏🙏).

While she was blabbering to herself she heard the doorbell ring, app kaun aaya hai itni raat ko ?? Zaroor unki office se he hoga ( now who has come so late at night ?? It must be from his office ) she huffed saying that.

Arnav saw that she didn't even move after hearing the doorbell, he sighed and moved to open the door. He took the thing he had ordered before.

He pushed the tray near her and called her name, Khushi.

She felt a shiver run down her spine when she heard him call her, but she still didn't move. She was really mad at him.

Khushi please look at me once, please.

But she still said move.

Khushi please, he asked her again.

She thought this Lard governor will not leave me until I talk to him, let me just hear to what he have to say. She huffed and stood up moving away the blanket from her and said kya hai ??  ( What is it ?? ).

She was surprised to see him standing in front of her with food tray. What is this ?? She inquired.

Please have your dinner Khushi, he requested her.

Humne kaha naa hume yeh beswaad wali ghaana nahi ghana ( I told you im not going to eat this tasteless food ) she replied him back.

Khushi please khol ke toh dekho please ( Khushi please you open it please ) he pleaded her.

Kya hai isme ?? ( What's in there ?? ) She asked him.

Woh toh tumhe khol ke he pata chalega ( that you will know after you open it ) he replied back.

She glared at him but still opened it. As soon as she saw what was inside it her mouth opened, she was shocked to see the food that she mentioned  she wanted to eat before. Arnavji how did you ??

Stop asking Khushi and start eating, he did replied back.

Wait, you couldn't have done it before too, so why did you make me the bad guy huh ?? She asked him.

He chuckled, and said because I wanted to and you look so cute when you're angry.

She was blushing hearing that. She quickly started to eat it, aloo Puri, Jalebi, paneer, Kajar ka halwa, pani Puri etc, she was feeling ecstatic eating it. She realised that he hadn't eaten his dinner yet, moreover he has diabetes. She smacked her head and said hey Devi Maiyya, what am I doing ?? Arnavji you also come and eat she asked him.

No, I'm fine Khushi you enjoy he replied back.

No, you have to eat it, you have diabetes, you should eat and take your medicine. Come. Saying that she pulled him down on the bed near her.

He was surprised to know that she still remembered that he was a diabetic person, he smiled knowing that.

Look you're smiling now, is it the side effect of not having your dinner ?? She asked him not knowing the reason why he smiled. Hey DM what do I do now ?? Arnavji you quickly eat your food, saying that she took some morsel of food in her hand and made him eat it.

He was surprised to see her act that way, but remembered how could I forget I married a Sanka Devi, he chuckled and replied, relax Khushi I'm fine, I was just thinking something and smiling, but I really like it the way you're feeding me, he winked at her saying that.

Her eyes got wide hearing that, she immediately stopped feeding him, and looked down.

Relax Khushi, I was just kidding, lets have our dinner, he asked her, but she was still looking down. Khushi please I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease you like that, im sorry please let's have our dinner he requested her.

She looked up at him and nodded her head.

They both had their dinner together and went to sleep after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️