Chapter 91

Special Diwali update ❤️❤️

Happy Diwali to all my lovely readers ❤️❤️.

Khushi heard a knock on her door , so she went and opened it only to be surprised to see her sister standing.

' Jiji you here ' , she exclaimed happily.

Yes, my dear sister I'm here. And why shouldn't I be here since it is Anjali ji's wedding tomorrow ??
I need to help out right , amma , babuji and buaji will also be coming later on.
Payal replied back.

'Aree waah' , khushi exclaimed excitedly.

Come in jiji, I need to discuss lots of things with you.
Khushi happily pulled her sister inside the room.

Slow down Khushi or we might both fall down, Payal exclaimed worried.

Nothing will happen jiji, don't worry just come.
Saying that they both went inside.

Oh ! Let me call Nanhe ji as well, how can we make plans without him, extra masala and tadka will come out only from him.
Khushi exclaimed happily and giggled , calling NK's number.

Payal giggled along with her sister with a quick shake of her head.

Hello Khushi ji !!!
The cheerful voice of NK could be heard from the other line.

Hello Nanhe ji !!
Where are you ? I need you to make plans for tomorrow.
Khushi said with a pout .

Oh ! Khushi ji I'm on my way home, don't worry I'll reach maybe around 10 minutes.
NK replied back quickly.

Great !! Will be waiting for you , and Payal jiji I also here , so come quick.
Khushi replied back.

Oh that's good , I'll be quick , bye for now Khushi ji.
NK replied back.

Bye bye Nanhe ji, Khushi replied and ended the call.

She looked at Payal who was already looking at her.

So , how are you jiji ??

Forget about me, tell me how are you doing ?? Has that creep tried to do anything again ?
Payal asked worriedly.

As you can see I'm doing really really well jiji, and yes that creep has tried to do something many times , but I showed him who is he dealing with.
Khushi exclaimed proudly.

And what about that Sheetal ?? I have seen her trying her move on your husband , and I think she hates you because of that, I'm worried that she will try to do something to you as well.
Payal voiced put her worries.

Jiji don't worry at all, if I can handle that creep then Sheetal kya cheez hai ?? I have already took care of both of them.
Khushi replied back.

You sure that they won't try anything now ??
Payal asked again.

I'm sure that they will try something again, but I'm prepared jiji, I'm not scared of them nor anyone else anymore, moreover I have my Arnavji with me.
Khushi exclaimed happily.

Payal could see that her sister looked really relaxed and happy unlike last time when she visited , so she just nodded with and smile and hugged her sister.

They heard a knock.

That must be Nanhe ji.

Khushi opened the door to see Lavanya standing there.

Lavanya ji you here ??

Of course I'll be here, remember your husband took me in here , Lavanya replied with a questioning look.