Chapter 4

Arnav was hooked at the sight ahead of him, he was staring no he was gawking at the person in that orange saree, he couldn't move nor blink his eyes, in case he lose sight of her.

He was feeling strange inside him, he never felt like this with anyone, he never see girls like that heck he didn't even knew a girl like that would exist, this strange feeling was creating havock inside him, he couldn't figure out what he was feeling ( PS it's called love ASR lol 😋)

While he was busy staring at the girl, he didn't notice she was getting inside an auto and was gone, he was still thinking about her.

He felt a touch on his shoulder, and someone called him 'Chhote', he came out of his trance and said huh,haan, he was confused after seeing his di and the others in front of him, he thought where was that girl ?? He was searching here and there, Anjali was confused and asked what are you searching for chhote ??

Huh ?? Oh nothing di, its late already let's go.
They all laughed, ok let's go.
They all went inside the car, but four people were busy in thought.
Anjali and Nani in thought of Khushi, Arnav in thought of that orange saree girl and Akash in thought of Payal 😋

After reaching Raizada mansion and dropping Anjali, Nani and Mami,
Arnav and Akash moved out for the office, but both were in thought of their girls 😉

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am so so so happy for the votes ☺️ I know it's only a few votes, but it means alot to me, I'm feeling encouraged and recharged lol 😋
Thank you so much for the views too ☺️☺️
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞