Chapter 72

Surprise referee !!

Since it's my birthday today and also Mother's Day as well, so thought about treating you guys with an update 😜.

Happy Mother's Day to all your lovely mother's my dear lovely readers and supporters ☺️☺️.

~~

Khushi came back from Lavanya 's house and was going inside when she met Aman on the living room sitting alone.

Aree, Aman bhai you here ??
And why are you sitting alone ??
Khushi asked as soon as she saw him.

Aman snapped his head towards Khushi as he heard her call him.

A smile crept on his face , he replied , Khushi where are you coming from ??
Aman asked.

Bhai that's not my answer , Khushi replied like she was mad at him for not replying back to her question.

Aman simply laughed and replied, sorry , well i came to meet you all, but found out that Anjali, Nani and mami went to temple tagging poor Akash along with them.
NK went out to meet his friends and your husband is taking a bath.
Aman replied.

To meet us all , or to meet Di ?? Huh ?? Tell me bhai.
Khushi asked with a giggle, loving that cute blush on her Bhai's face.

No, it's not like that Khushi.
Aman replied with a blush.

Awww, bhai you are blushing.
Khushi exclaimed with a giggle.

No I'm not, Aman replied back embarrassed.

Who is embarrassed ??
Asked Arnav coming down after his bath.

Emmm... That....
Aman tried to explain, but Khushi beat him to it, by saying no one.... No one is blushing with a huff.

Aman looked at both Arnav and Khushi back and forth, not knowing what is happening with this husband and wife again.

Khushi just huffed again and went away.

Aman asked, where are you going Khushi ??

Nahane aur kya ( to bath and what ).
Saying that Khushi moved away without giving a glance to her husband.

Watching her mumbling something and going away, Aman asked Arnav, what's going on between you two again ??

Arnav sighed and sat down, saying nothing serious, just chill, nothing that we can't sort out.
You know how Sanki Khushi is, Arnav replied with a smile.

I know how Sanki she is, but I also know how you are my dear hone wale brother in law.
You better be treating her well, or else..... Aman threatened him.

Arnav was amused hearing his PA threaten him.
Or else what ?? He asked with a smirk.

You know that Khushi is the only sister I got. I know we aren't bonded by blood, but still I consider her as my one and only real sister.
So if you dare hurt her, just know that the consequences won't be good.
Aman replied with a serious tone.

Arnav was surprised hearing something like this from Aman, but he knew too how much Aman adored Khushi.
He simply sighed and replied, I know Aman I know, don't worry I will never hurt her again.

Aman nodded his head , hearing the assurance from Arnav.

~~
Laad governor kahike, he is the one who hurt me and he dare to talk to me, samajhte kya hai some aapko ( what does he think of himself ).
Khushi mumbled with a frown.

Your lover boy ,came a reply.

Khushi knew who's voice it was. She was already angry and on top of it hearing this voice her anger reached it's peak.

She turned around to face Rohit smirk at her, coming close to her.

Acha !!
Agar aap humare lover hain, toh Arnavji kaun hai ?? Humare bhai ?? ( Oh really !! If you are my lover than who is Arnavji ?? My brother ?? ).
Khushi mocked and asked him.

What the ??
Came a shocked voice.

Both Khushi and Rohit turned towards the voice. They saw Arnav standing near them with a frown on his face.

Rohit was speechless, not knowing what to say, he thought to keep quiet now as it may be dangerous for him.

Khushi was not affected at all, what can she expect from her husband who doesn't even trust her.

What what the ??
Sahi toh keh rahe hai Rohit ji, acha hota ki Rohit ji humare pati aur aap humare bhai hote, kum se kum woh humpe vishwas toh karte. ( Rohit ji is saying the right thing only, it will be better if Rohit ji will be my husband and you my brother, at least he will have believed me ).
Khushi said with a scowl.

Rohit was happy hearing that.

But Arnav wasn't .

Khushi..... He tried to warn her, his anger peaking up hearing her blabber.

What Khushi ??
Say something more other than calling my name all the time, you Laad governor.
Khushi huffed saying that and moved inside the room with a loud bang.

Both Arnav and Rohit flinched hearing the loud noise.

Rohit turned towards Arnav and smiled.
Arnav smiled back.

Guess she's really angry at you ?? Did you guys fight or something ??
Rohit asked , acting up all innocent.

Na, not at all, just Khushi being herself. You know how she is, she keeps on blabbering whatever comes on her mind.
Don't worry , nothing that we can't sort out about.
Saying that Arnav excused himself and moved inside the room, knowing too well that his Khushi will never close door on him.
He smiled when the door opened as he pushed it a little.

He turned towards Rohit and said, see I told you..... I know her well, don't worry and just like that he closed the door, leaving Rohit outside who was in ga ga land.

My Khushi said that she wants me to be her husband 😍😍.
And went away from there, clearly misunderstanding what Khushi meant earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys will like it.
I really don't know where my story is going now 😥😥. But I just hope and wish that you my lovely readers will love and give support to it, as you have been giving.

Thank you all so very much 🙏🙏🙏
Just know that I Love You all .

Thank you for the views, votes and comments ☺️☺️🙏🙏