Chapter 73

Garimasrivastava and MaitiDebalina, this one is especially for you guys.
Getting flaked does feel bad , but I know I deserved it for making you guys mad at Arnav 😂😂.

So enjoy !!☺️☺️

~~

Arnav closed the door and went inside , he saw his wife mumbling to herself. He knew exactly what she might be thinking now.

He sighed and moved near her.

Khushi ...........

Her head snapped at his voice. She quickly gave him a deadly glare and move towards the pool area.

Arnav quickly dashed towards her and hold her wrist.

Khushi.......

He called her once again.

She ignored him and started struggling in his grip.

You know that I'm not going to leave you even if you struggle.
Arnav said to her.

She glared at him once again, stomped on his foot, and when he left her wrist wincing in pain, she quickly tried to move away again.

But Arnav was faster than her. He quickly hold her wrist, twisted it so that she is caged between his arms.

Chodiye hume chodiye ( leave me ) she shouted.

Shhhhh...... Calm down Khushi.
Arnav tried to calm her down.

Calm down ?? Calm down ??
You want me to calm down ?? Huh ??
Go away from my sight, only after that I will calm down.
Khushi replied gritting her teeth.

Khushi please listen to me, Arnav asked her.

No why should I, tell me why when you didn't even listen to me.
You don't even have an ounce of trust in me.
Khushi shouted back.

Arnav closed her mouth with his palm and replied.
I 'TRUST YOU '.

Khushi wriggled her head and finally could move her mouth away from his palm.
What did you say you trust me ??
Don't make me laugh Arnavji.

I trust you Khushi, I always have. Its just that I didn't get time to tell you that.
Arnav replied with a sad face.

Oh really !!
You didn't get time ??
When didn't you get time ??
When I was crying and telling you the truth about Rohit, you didn't trust me and just moved away from there.
Khushi accused him.

Because that Rohit was listening that time dammit. He left his grip on her saying that.

Wha..... What ?
Khushi spoke out.

Rohit was outside and listening to your talk when you were telling me his dirty truth.
Arnav confessed.

Haaaa..... That means you...... That means you trust me Arnavji ??
Khushi asked with a little hope.

Of course I trust you dammit. I trust you the most, even more than myself.
Saying that he pulled and hugged his wife enclosing her in his arms.

Khushi was so happy that tears formed in her eyes and she was crying without even knowing.

Har baat par rona zaroori hai kya Khushi ? ( Is it necessary to cry at everything Khushi ?).

Khushi  simply smiled while crying.

Sanki.... Saying that Arnav smiled and took her back in his arms again.

They both were in each other's embrace feeling the warmth and love emitting from their bodies.