Chapter 12

Khushi started walking towards Arnav 's room along with HP. Her heartbeat was pacing faster and faster with each passing moment, she thought she would die of heart attack.

Finally they reached his room, Khushiji yeh raha Arnav baba ka room ( Khushiji here is Arnav baba 's room) Khushi gulped and nodded at him, he left from there.

Khushi was just standing outside the room chanting hey DM the whole time, how can I go inside ?? What should I call him chhote ?? She slapped her forhead and muttered uffo Khushi you also, how can you call him by that name, he's going to be your husband so how can you call him that.That name can be called only by Anjali ji and Nani ji. She was muttering to herself when she heard his voice, he was shouting with his back on her, she thought he was shouting on her and started panicking 😁😁

But when she heard, no Aman we won't cancel the meeting, just because I have my engagement day after tomorrow doesn't mean we need to cancel the meeting, I know di must have told you about the engagement and told you to cancel it, but no way am i going to do that, you get me ?? We'll have the meeting tomorrow, no if and buts, just inform the clients about it. Are we clear ?? Good and he cut the call.

Khushi heard it all, she was muttering he's got such a temper, laad governor kahi ke, she gulped and knocked his door,
Yes, was all she heard.
Ji aapki coffee ( your coffee ).
He stiffened hearing her voice, it sounded so melodious to him, don't know why he was attracted to it, he was lost in his thought when Khushi came inside his room, put the coffee on the table and quickly ran away from there.

Th..thank you, he was surprised to see himself stammering, he composed himself and asked I'm Arnav what's your name ??

He waited for some seconds but didn't hear any reply, he knew her name but he wanted to hear her voice again( eager much Mr Raizada 😁😁 ). Hearing no reply he turned back only to see no one there, he muttered a 'what the' and said where did she go ?? Crazy girl, he smiled at that.He was still thinking about her voice with a fond smile on his face.

Khushi was literally running, down muttering hey DM thank you for saving me from the wrath of that laad governor,😁😁

They all saw her coming down almost running,
Aree aree careful Khushiji, did you get so shocked seeing your soon to be husband's face ?? They all giggled, don't be so scared he won't bite you nor eat you, he will do just the opposite of it, Khushi looked at her confused, Anjali giggled and said i mean he will shower you with love and winked at her, she blushed instantly.

They all laughed, Shashi said I think we should get going it's getting late now, Nani and Anjali both nodded. They all folded their hands and said namaste and went from there.

Anjali was so happy and hugged Nani,

Nani I'm so happy today, my chhote is going to be married, Nani hugged her back and said I'm happy for him too bitiya.

After sometime when they were done with their works, Anjali quickly went to Arnav 's room.

Chhote she called out, yes di I'm here, she saw him near the poolside, she smiled seeing him and went near him.

Chhote what are you doing ??
Nothing di, just thinking.
Ahem what are you thinking about chhote ?? She asked teasingly.
Woh Khushi, as soon as she heard her name from his mouth she started saying, kya chhote you are thinking about Khushiji ?? She had a broad smile on her face.
Ughhh di just stop it already,
Kya stop chhote, tell me naa, did you meet Khushiji earlier ?? Did you saw her face ??
No di I didn't, was all he said.
Huh ?? But how comes, she came to your room right ?? Then ??
Yeah she did but I was facing my back towards her, I was shouting at Aman when she came up with the coffee he stated bluntly.
Oh that's why she was almost running and coming down, she laughed heartily hearing that.
Arnav was scowling, why are you laughing di ??
Anjali subsided her laugh and said, chhote you scared her, your first impression on her was your anger, oh how scared she might have been and she started laughing again.
I have to go and tell Nani about it too, goodnight chhote, she laughed and wished him and went to nani's room.
He just stood there scowling, ' what the' does she have to tell Nani about it too ?? Both my sister and soon to be wife are both crazy.
He felt something when he said soon to be wife, what's happening with me ??
Ughhh I need to sleep, yes i need sleep as I have to get up early tomorrow, saying that he moved back to his room and slept.

----------------------------------------------------------
I know they didn't met yet, but they will soon ☺️☺️
Thank you for the votes, comments and views ☺️☺️