Chapter 10

Gupta House~~

Kusi, ae Kusi, areee parmeshwari kitni daer aur soyegi ?? Uuth jaa aab toh, aaj toh tujhe apne babuji ke Saath  dukan jaana hai naa, jalti se uuth jaa ( Khushi, hey Khushi, areee parmeshwari how late will you sleep ?? Wake up now, you have to go to shop with your father today, wake up fast ).

Hmmm, Buaji kuch daer aur sone toh naa ( Buaji let me sleep for some more time ).

Nahi, jalti se uuth jaa nahi toh hum toh ka poori ki poori pani se bhikoi di hai haa, hai re nandhkisore jalti kar, har samay toh titli ki tarah kabhi yaha toh kabhi waha uur ti rehti hai, lekin jab sone ki pari aati hai toh baas, ee maharani uuth ne kaa naam he nahi leti, ay kusi hum toh ka akhri baar keh rahe hai ( no wake up fast, or else I will make you completely wet by water, hai re nandhkisore hurry up, all the time you are flying here and there like a butterfly but when it comes to sleep, then queen doesn't even take name to get up, hey Khushi I'm telling you for the last time ).

Hearing such a loud voice, Khushi finally woke up, Buaji you never let me sleep well and enough, she pouted.

Stop complaining and go freshen up, come out and have your breakfast after that you have to go to the shop with your father.Be fast, her Buaji stated.

Acha acha theek hai ( okay okay alright ) I'll get ready fast, she went to the bathroom mumbling and talking to herself.

Her Buaji smiled and said, poori ki poori Sanki hai yeh Sanka Devi and moved out from her room.

Raizada House~~

All the ladies of the Raizada family were busy going around here and there, giving orders to the servants HP, JP and OP urf the prakash brothers ( Hari Prakash, Jai prakash and Om prakash).

Anjali was asking HP, did you put all the necessary things needed for the shagun ?? Ji didi, HP answered.Anjali nodded and went near her Nani. Nani are you ready ??

Yes, bitiya I am ready. Anjali smiled and asked Nani where is mami ??

Hum yaha hai Anjali bitiya (I'm here Anjali bitiya). Anjali smiled looking at her.

Coming near them, she asked, hum kaisan dekh rahe hai ?? Ekdum tip tap naa ?? Miss India ji jaisan ?? How am I looking ?? Very tip top right ?? Just like Miss India ??)

Before Anjali could reply, Nani replied back saying, Miss India ki jaisan toh nahi, lekin Miss Joker ki tarah ekdum lagat ho tum Manorama ( Not like Miss India but you're really looking like Miss Joker ).

Hearing that, Manorama said, hello hai bye bye, eestap insalating me saasuma and fumed ( stop insulting me mother in law ).

Anjali just smiled and said, let's get moving Nani and Mami, I don't want to be even a second late, to which they both nodded.

They moved out from their home, to the address of Khushi's house.

While on their way Anjali called Arnav and asked him if he would join them, to which he flatly rejected.Sighing she cut the call but cheered up again as she was so happy today, as finally their family will have his chotte's bride.

Gupta House~~

Khushi was gulping down her breakfast so fastly without even blinking, she was choking, coughing but still she was eating it. Seeing her so restless her Buaji commented, hai re nandhkisore, tohar babuji aur uuh ki dukan kahi nahi bhaag jaayi hai, theere se khao Sanka Devi ( hai re nandhkisore, your father as well as his shop won't run away, eat slowly ).

Khushi just looked at her gulping down her breakfast, once she was done she kissed her Buaji, her amma and her jiji and shouted chalo babuji, and to the others hum jaake aate hai ( let's go babuji, and to the others I'll go and come ).