Chapter 8

Raizada House ~~

Nani, Nani, Anjali started calling her, Nani who was on her room started coming down hearing Anjali calling her.

Kaa hua Anjali bitiya ?? Aap humka aisan bulaat rahe ?? Saab theek toh hai naa ?? ( What happen Anjali ?? Did you call me ?? Everything's fine right ?? )

Haan, haan Sab theek hai Nani, mujhe aapko kuch khush khabri deni hai ( yes yes everything's fine Nani, I have to give you some good news )

Kaah khush khabri Anjali bitiya ?? ( What good news Anjali bitiya )

Nani Nani, I'm so happy, she giggled happily, Nani smiled seeing her, what happened bitiya, care to tell me now she asked chuckling, oh yeah, Nani I got the information about Khushiji, and I must tell you she is perfect for our chhote, nani's eyes glowed hearing that, I'm so happy to hear that Anjali bitiya.

Yes Nani I'm so happy, we should go to their place by tomorrow itself, we can't waste time what if someone come and ask for her hand before us, she gasped and said no i cant let that happen, we gave to hurry.

Nani are you with me on this ?? Asked Anjali looking at her nani.

Haan haam aapke Saath hain ( yes I'm with you ). Both smiled but were startled after hearing a loud sound coming from the door, they were shocked to see Arnav standing in the door anger clearly visible in his eyes.

He shouted di what the hell, what are you planning with Nani ?? You even included Aman on it ??
I need answers now, he demanded.

Both Anjali and Nani gulped looking at him, Nani tried to help out Anjali by saying chhote with but was cut off by Arnav, who said no Nani I need answers from di, the truth.

I'm waiting di, he stated curtly

Hearing such a loud noise  Mami came out and was confused seeing Arnav at home so early. She started asking, areee Arnav bitwa you at home at this hour ?? Aaj itna jalti pharks phinish hui rahi kaa ?? ( Today finished your works so early ??)

Arnav simply replied yeah mami, but his gaze was only on Anjali, he asked again, are you going to reply me di ?? I'm still waiting.

Anjali gulped and said, yes I did a research on Khushiji, yes I checked her background, she stammered and said I..I want to make her my bhabhi, I want her as your wife.

Arnav clenched his fist and straightly said no, he looked at her and said i told you already that I don't believe in marriage di, so please stop all these.

Chhote please, Anjali pleaded, no means no di, I don't believe in it, end of topic. After saying that he was about to move to his room, when Anjali said, until and unless you say yes to it, I'm not gonna eat anything nor even drink water.

You can do whatever di, but I'm not gonna change my decision, he stated bluntly and started moving.

Anjali spoke loudly saying I mean it Chhote, I'm not gonna eat anything, I'll starve to death.

Arnav flinched at the word death, but still went to his room.

You shouldn't have said that Anjali bitiya, you know how stubborn chhote is,
If he is ASR then I'm an ASR too, I'll let him agree by hook or by crook.Saying that Anjali moved to her room and closed it loudly.

Nani too moved away from there and went to her room, only mami was left, yeh ghar maa kya ho raha hai humka kuccho nahi pata,ee brather and sistar humka maarva ki he chorat hai, hart attack hoke hum maar sakat hai, nahi nahi Manorama aisa nahi sochte, humka jaake apna beeuty esleep lene ki pari ( I don't know  what's happening in this house, this brother and sister will only leave me after killing me, I could die if heart attack, no no Manorama don't think k this way, I should go and take my beauty sleep ) after saying that she moved to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A long one 😁😁
Hope you like it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes and views again ☺️☺️
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞