Chapter 28

Arnav 's Cabin ~~

Arnav was waiting for Khushi when Aman came inside and informed him that the clients have arrived, he nodded and moved from there, but he was thinking and worrying about Khushi.

He just thought that she will go back if she doesn't see me in my cabin, she will understand that I might be in a meeting, yeah I guess that will happen, so assuring himself he moved to his meeting.

Khushi was shocked to know that Lavanya had locked her up here, she didn't understand why. She started shouting and calling for anyone who might come up there, but all her efforts went in vain, she got worried what if no one finds me and I stay up here tonight ?? She started sweating thinking about that and started to shout again, and also banged on the door.

Lavanya came to her desk and signalled her minions that their work is done, they all smiled.

Now you will know what it feels to humiliate Lavanya Kashyap, she smirked saying that.

Arnav came back to his cabin after his meeting, he had another meeting in  five minutes, he didn't see the lunch box nor Khushi inside his cabin, he thought she might have gone just like he thought. He went inside the bathroom to wash his face, that time Anjali called him up, because Khushi hadn't still arrived home after going to his office in the morning. They were all worried about her.

Arnav after coming out, wiped his face, he looked at his phone to check the time, when he saw his di 's missed call, so he called her up, but before she could pick it up, Aman came and told him that the foreign clients have arrived, he nodded and cut the call and kept his phone in silent mode, as he didn't want any disturbance during the meeting, because it was a very important one and it will be very profitable for him if he could grab this deal. So doing that he moved to his meeting.

It was almost getting late now, the room was turning to become dark, the room didn't had any windows nor ventilators which might have helped her. She was feeling so scared, hume andhere se daar lagta hain, hume please yaha se lekar jao ( I'm afraid of darkness, please take me away from here ). Somebody please come and take me away from here,

Arnavji please take me away from here, di, Nani, Akash Bhai, Aman ji, please somebody. Saying that she sat in a corner and started to cry keeping her head in her thighs.

Arnav had finally managed to convince the foreign clients to deal with them, he was so happy with it. He looked at the time and was shocked, it was almost past 10.

Shit, i told Khushi that I'll have dinner at home, she might be waiting for me, how can I forget that ?? Arnav you're useless, saying that he went from the office, he quickly went to his car and drove to his home.

Raizada house~~

All the Raizadas were so worried about their newly Wed daughter in law.

Nani and Anjali were panicking thinking about what might have happened to her, whereas Mami commented, hello hi bye bye Phattisaree pehle din he gayab hui gava ?? ( Hello hi bye bye Phattisaree disappointed on the first day only ?? ). Nani shouted Manorama, aapan muh bandh he rakho toh he accha huvat hai ( Manorama it will be better if you just keep your mouth shut). Mami just rolled her eyes.

Nani I'm so worried about Khushiji, she still hadn't came home after she went in the morning, and chhote, he isn't even picking up his phone.

Anjali bitiya you just keep still, please relax, everything will be fine.

Just then Arnav came inside, he was confused seeing all of them gathered in the living room, but he didn't see Khushi with them.

What's happening here ?? He asked .