Chapter 69

Oh my God !!!
Khushi why didn't you tell us before ??
Asked Lavanya abit loudly.

Khushi fidgeted with her fingers not knowing how to explain it.

Leave that, tell me how long has it been, since you know, that guy has been like this with you ??
Payal asked Khushi keeping her hands on Khushi's and giving it a tight but comforting squeeze.

Khushi looked at her and replied , it's been quite some time.

Did you tell ASR about him ??
Lavanya asked.

Khushi shook her head.

Why didn't you ?? You need to tell him as soon as possible, no you need to tell him now.
Lavanya shouted.

Shhhhh..... Khushi quickly silenced her.

I tried to tell him, but I couldn't.

And why is that ??
Asked Lavanya.

Because Arnavji will not believe me, Khushi replied with a crying face.

What ?? ASR and not believe you ??
That's impossible.
Lavanya replied back.
Remember how I nearly died seeing his rage when I messed with you ??
Lavanya shuddered remembering it.

Yes Khushi , Lavanya is right, Arnavji loves you alot, and he trusts you alot as well. I think you should tell him about it.
Payal told her.

Jiji not you too, Khushi pouted, seeing her sister taking Lavanya 's side.

If you don't tell him, we are gonna tell him.
Lavanya threatened her.

You will not, Khushi asked surprised.

Try me, you of all people know that I can.
Lavanya replied with a smirk on her face.

Hmmmmpppffff...... Fine I'll tell him.
Happy now ??
Khushi asked with a frown.

Not yet, will be really happy when you tell the truth to ASR.
Lavanya replied back giving a hi-five to Payal.

I hate you two, replied Khushi.

We know , and we love you too.
Replied Lavanya and Payal with a giggle.

Hey ladies what's up ??
Arnav came up to came and sat down beside Khushi.

Khushi smiled awkwardly at him, while Payal smiled and Lavanya stood up in fear.

Khushi giggled seeing Lavanya like that.

Lavanya looked at her with a frown, but was really scared to show it in case ASR sees it.

Arnav looked at Lavanya and said,
You can sit down Miss Kashyap.

Arnavji don't call her by that name here, you're both not in office to act so formally, call her Lavanya.
Khushi complained at her husband.

Arnav smiled and replied as you say biwi.

Both Payal and Lavanya awwwwed hearing that.

Stop both of you, Khushi blushed hard hearing him calling her by that name.

Arnav simply enjoyed that deep blush on his beautiful wife's face.

Oh, Arnavji , Khushi said that she had something important to talk to you, so we will give her time for it.
Payal said and stood up and took Lavanya with her, but not before mouthing a best of luck to her little sister.

Uh okay !!
Arnav simply replied back and looked at his wife, who was looking completely shocked at Payal 's words.

You wanted to talk something important to me biwi ??
Arnav asked with his one eyebrow up.

Uhh , ummm , yeah uh huh yeah ??
Khushi replied back more like asking him.

Arnav laughed hearing her puzzled.
Khushi it's just me, when did you get so shy to talk to me ??

Ummm, okay I'll just say it then, I think you should know.

Arnav nodded .

Well, the thing is .......

Well, well, well, look the love birds are here and I'm searching for you everywhere.
Rohit quickly came and sat next to Khushi.

Khushi was startled hearing his voice.

Oh Rohit !!! What happened ?? Why were you searching for us ??
Arnav asked.

Well,
Rohit leaned a bit closer to Khushi and let his fingers touch hers.

Khushi quickly held Arnav 's hand leaned on him as close as possible.

Arnav was surprised because Khushi was never about PDA around people, but not with Rohit with them, she so close to him. He smiled seeing her like this, he liked it.

Yes, what were you saying Rohit ?? Arnav asked.

Oh !! Just wanted to discuss things related to the marriage.
Rohit replied back, moving a little bit away from Khushi.

Khushi sighed in relief feeling that creep go away from her.

Arnav looked at her and asked, Khushi you okay ??

Khushi looked at him and simply nodded her head, she didn't even want to speak when that creep was near her. She simply held onto her husband's arm more and more.

Arnav knew that something was wrong with his wife, the way she was acting up was quite unusual . So he said, excuse me Rohit,but I think my wife is not feeling well, I'll take her up to our room.
Will talk about it a bit later, is that okay ??
He asked.

Rohit was not happy but he didn't have any other option left so he quickly replied back saying,
Of course no problem at all Arnav, Khushiji's health is more important than anything .

Arnav nodded at him and stood up with Khushi beside him.

They started moving upstairs to their  room, but when Khushi looked back at Rohit, he gave her a flying kiss, which made her stop at her tracks and hold her husband tightly.
She was trying to get close to her husband as much as she can.

Arnav was getting worried now looking at how she was behaving, so he lifted her up in his arms and started walking.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Shhhhh, stop don't cry Khushi , I won't let any harm come to you. Don't stress yourself. We'll talk after we reach our room.
Arnav assured her.

Khushi simply nodded her head and hugged him tight and kept her head on his chest, feeling protected.

I need to know what's wrong with you Khushi, the way you reacted after Rohit came was not okay. I need to find out what's bothering you .
He kissed her forehead thinking that and walked upstairs to their room where no one will disturb them.

After coming inside the room, Arnav put her on the bed and went and locked their door so that no one will disturb them.

Now, you can tell me what's bothering you. I saw that as soon as Rohit sat near you , you became stiff as a rock and hugged my arm so tightly.
Tell me Khushi .
Arnav asked her.

Khushi looked up at him with tears on her eyes.

Arnav.... Arnavji, that ...that...Rohit, he's not a good man. He...he has bad eyes on me, he...he...said that he will make me his.
Khushi said crying.

What ????
Arnav asked surprised.

---------------------------------------------------------

After such a long time.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please forgive me for taking such a long time.
But I hope you will like it ☺️☺️☺️