Chapter 62

The sun rose up in the morning and was shining brightly , it was also shining inside Arshi 's room but the lovebirds were far away from waking up 😁😁

Khushi was disturbed by the sun rays, she opened up one of her eye and peeked at the clock.

As soon as she looked at the clock, a big gasp came out from her mouth, Hey DM it's already 7 am now, how could I sleep so late, Khushi you also naa, she started muttering and cursing herself for sleeping so late.

Arnav was sleeping peacefully when he heard his wife's muttering ,
He had a lopsided smile hearing that.

Khushi !! What happened ??
Why are you muttering to yourself so early in the morning ?? Arnav asked her.

What should I do if not muttering to myself, Arnavji its already 7 am, she shouted.

So ?? Arnav simply asked.

So ??
So ??
Arnavji you're asking me so ??
Hey DM, what will I do with this Laad governor, she started talking to her best friend.

What the !!
Why are you calling me by that name, when all I had said is only so.
Arnav grumbled.

You forgot what happened last night ?? Khushi asked him.

No, last night that Shyam was kicked out of RM, he simply replied.

Yes , that happened, but there was something else also right ?? She asked .

Like what ?? He asked her as if he didn't remember.

Offo, Arnavji you also naa, last night Aman Bhai confessed his feelings for Di, and Di said yes, don't you remember ??

Oh that, yeah what's the big deal about it ?? He simply asked.

Offfo !! Laad governor and his no nonsense attitude, saying that she got up from the bed.

But Arnav pulled her to the bed again, gaining a loud gasp from his wife.

Arnavji what are you doing ?? She shouted.

What ?? I want to cuddle with you for some more time, he simply replied.

She slapped his arm away.

Ouch !!
Khushi what was that for ?? He asked her.

I'm already late, so don't try to make me even more late samjhe laad governor, she replied back.
There's so much work to do, I don't have time, we have to make lists, and all
I'm going , so after I'm done you also get ready and come okay, I'll be waiting for you for breakfast, saying that she quickly dashed towards the bathroom, before her husband could grab her again.

'Unbelievable', he simply muttered seeing his wife.

Khushi went down the hall, and saw Nani, Anjali, NK and Akash sitting down.

Good morning everyone, she wished them with a smile.

They all smiled and wished her back.

So what are you guys discussing about ?? She asked.

Oh !! Khushiji, we were discussing about Di and Aman Bhai 's wedding preparation.
NK replied with a smile.

Wow !! Great, can I join ?? She asked them.

Sure, Nani replied.

But where is Mamiji ?? Khushi asked them.

Aur kaha honge, aapan bister par kharate maar kar aapan beauty sleep levat honge ( where could she be, she might be in her bed snoring and taking her beauty sleep ) Nani replied irritated.

All of them laughed hearing that.

I'm really happy for you Anjali bitiya, Aman is a very good person, I'm so glad that you two are going to get married, Nani said with a smile on her face.

Yes, yes, Di Aman Bhai bohot kaccha insaan hai , NK replied. ( Aman Bhai is a very unripe person ).

Kaccha nahi Accha Nanhe ji,  Khushi replied . ( Not unripe but Good ).

Oh yes, that, hehe, he laughed saying that.

Okay let's go and have our breakfast, we have lots of work to do , Nani told them.

They all nodded and went near the dining table.

I'll call Arnavji and come, Khushi told them.

They nodded .

Just as she was about to go up to call him, he was coming down.

Oh !! You're here, come let's go and have our breakfast, she said to him.

He simply nodded and walked to the dining table with her.

After they both sat down and were eating their breakfast,
Nani told Arnav, Chhote you should take leave for some days from work.

What ?? Why ?? Arnav asked.

Areee, what why ?? Anjali bitiya and Aman beta are going to get married, so you have to be home and help out with the works right ??
Nani asked him.

I'm sorry but I can't be free for some days, as the Spring fall collection is coming near, so I'm very busy with works. Arnav replied back.

Work work and work only.
I thought that after your marriage, you would change but you're still the same Chhote, I cannot understand, Nani replied back.

Exactly, laad governor kahike, Khushi replied back.

Everyone giggled hearing that.

Excuse me ?? Arnav raised his brow and looked at his wife in a questioning way.

Yes, you heard me right, Nani wants you to help in the works but no, you and your love for work, if it was like this then why didn't you get married to your work and laptop instead, Khushi huffed.

What ?? Arnav asked again.

Why are you only saying what ?? Why not What the, what the, your favorite word. Khushi replied him again.

Everyone started laughing hearing that.

'UNBELIEVABLE', he said abit aloud and got up to get to his work.

But Anjali quickly caught his hand and said Chhote please, can you not do even this for your Di ?? She said with a puppy face.

Sorry Di, but I'm very busy now, I told you before, Arnav replied .

You and your work, okay fine you just go, it'll be better if I don't get married , Anjali said sadly.

Di, please, Arnav pleaded her.

No, you just go Chhote, you don't have time even for your family members, it's okay we will manage, Anjali said .

He sighed and replied, okay fine, I'll help you guys in the works alright ??
But I have to go to work today, as I have an important meeting to attend. Arnav replied back.

Anjali had a full grin on her face, really Chhote ??
Chhote you're the best, saying that she gave a thumbs up to her brother.

Arnav simply smiled , and replied okay I'm going now bye, saying that he simply went away without even looking at Khushi.

Hmmppff laad governor kahike, he didn't even look at me, I wanted to say bye to him but no he would not even look at me.
She thought, he didn't even acknowledge what I said, but said yes to what Di said, she felt sad thinking about that.

Okay now everything is back on track, even Chhote said yes to help us in the works , so all is good, let's get to work everyone,Nani said, which broke Khushi's thoughts.

Khushi simply nodded her head with a smile.

But first I'll go and wake up Manorama, Nani said.

Oh no no Nani, don't worry , I will go and wake her up, NK said before Nani could get up. Saying that he quickly dashed towards Mami's room.

Everyone laughed looking at him running as if he were running a marathon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️