CH. 15 - I'm ignoring him for a good reason, I swear!

Sorry! I have been working non stop every time I get home from school for lessons! But it's the weekend now so enjoy this chapter!

~A week later~

<Ink's POV>

My phone buzzed again. I sighed angrily. Would he stop texting and calling me? I'm working right now! Yes, I may be ignoring him but it's for very good reason. I don't know why my stupid ass decided it was a good idea to spill out something that important but who knows?

I picked up my phone and put it on silent, it had 24 missed calls on it, that's just from the last 24 hours. I don't even wanna see how many texts Error has sent me, I'm really not in the mood.

I put my phone down and carried on staring out into the distance. I was currently at work, it was around 2PM and I usually found that the other Starbucks around the otherside of town ended up having a lot more customers around this time.

I sighed, nothing interesting ever happened at my work anymore, there used to be people who came in and did all sorts of cool things and groups of friends playing games together. Now Starbucks is kind of going... dead.

Heh, death, that reminds me of that guy Reaper, I still need to repay him in some way, shape or form. I might be able to get him something he likes, but I don't exactly know him too well, that means I'll have to text Error... Which I'm not doing right now. 

I sigh in annoyance. Why did I tell them about that? It's just a stupid thing to tell people! I got bullied for it in high school, so why would I randomly tell it to some random people I don't know? Oh right, I was drunk.

I haven't touched anything alcoholic since then and I am actually feeling better about myself because of it, which is nice. I started to stare off into space when the door opened and closed.

I instantly stood up and saw who came inside. It's one of the workers from the flower shop, I'm pretty sure they are anyway... I smiled warmly at them and they came towards me.

"Hello! Welcome to Starbucks, what do you want to order?" I asked the man. He had dyed his hair so it was silvery at the top and purple at the end. He was typically wearing a uniform you would expect a very professional flower shop guy to wear, he must be taking a break or just got back from work, he also looks quite tired. 

"I'll have a cappuccino," he told me. I gave him a quick smile and he gave me one back, it was quite similar but different in the fact that he gave it a much more tired look. "What's your name?" I asked him. 

"Lust," he responded. I started to make his drink, I generally did it as fast as I could without it being shitty to drink. I wrote Lust's name on his cup and quickly finished making his drink. I told him the price and he happily complied by giving me the correct amount of money. 

I gave him his drink. "It's very empty here," he suddenly said. I nodded. 

"People prefer the other one at the otherside of town, that's why it's usually dead here from around one till it closes, it's has a decent amount of people here in the morning, that's why we open at around 3AM on the weekdays, more for the people at the hospital," I explained to Lust. He only nodded his head whilst drinking his drink.

"I'm really glad I don't work in the hospital, especially in recent days, it's been said a lot of people got badly hurt because of this unknown thing that spread across the entire area last week, I guess we are just lucky we didn't get hit," Lust responds. I stopped for a moment.

"What do you mean, that there was some unknown thing that put a lot of people in hospital?" I asked, curious about this entire thing. 

He drank more of his drink and carried on explaining. "They said it was more like a wave of energy, rather than a virus but literally no one has been able to find the source of what happened, if they don't find it soon, they'll write it off as a natural occurrence, haven't you seen the news?"

I shook my head, I hated listening to the news, it made me uncomfortable to know how much evil was going around the world and how little I was compared to everything else. I shivered at the thought. "I don't like watching the news," I simply replied.

"Fair enough," Lust said whilst drinking some more of his drink. The door opened once more. I saw yet again another male--

I saw Reaper, huh, I guess I don't have to see Error at all? But then again I told him as well so I should be very wary... But he's a nice person, he did help me and he doesn't even know me. He came up to me, although he seemed wary, he had a wide grin on his face. 

He had jet black hair and a large hoodie on, plain jeans. He was covering up the majority of his figure. "Hello, what do you want to order?" I asked Reaper. He thought for a moment. 

"Jet black coffee," he responded. I instantly started making his coffee. It didn't take long for him to speak up. "So... You work at my favourite place to go?" He asked me. I simply nodded.

"I guess I do, by the way is there anything I can do to make up for your helping me last week?" I said, moving his coffee to the station in front of him whilst finishing. 

"Well, maybe you could respond to your friend and stop ignoring him," he simply responded. I hesitated. "Is there anything else I can do?" I ask him. He shook his head and gave me the correct amount of money. 

I gave him the coffee. "He's not doing alright, he cares about you more than you probably care about him, he worries that he's done something wrong," Reaper tells me. I sigh. 

"Fine, I'll call him when my shift finishes, if it means I don't owe you any favours," I tell him. He nods and goes to a secluded part of the Starbucks, he didn't even say goodbye. I forgot that Lust guy was there the entire time. 

"What was that about?" Lust asks me. I put a strained smile on my face. "Just some personal problems," I tell him. He only nodded in response. 

<Error's POV>

My phone has been conversgated by Geno. He has told me many times that I am overreacting and I should get over a guy who won't even respond or look at my messages.

A part of me thinks that's right and he's a complete dick. The other part wants me to keep on nagging him and wanting him to call me back. I really hope I didn't do anything wrong. 

Ink is a really weird guy, but he's really interesting. I just wish he would respond to me, this isn't usually me either-- I hate people with a passion. If they don't respond to me, I don't care. 

At least, that's what I think I do, I don't remember doing anything like that in the past...

Wait, what happened to me in the past?

-

Look, I am tired, I haven't started work for my channel nor on my homework and this took over a day to compile together. 

I am sorry if this is short I just really don't have enough time or enough energy to give out more than I am already giving, thank you for people who understand ;-;

If you don't understand anything, let me know, I'll answer anything, I probably messed something up whilst writing this, idfk.

Bye!