Prologue

Ink was working in the doodlesphere today, he didn't feel like going out to meet others, especially after having a fight with Dream.

Oh. He had almost completely forgotten that he and Dream had a fight. Dream seemed to forget about how many AU's existed and how many SOULS that didn't need to have time wasted on.

There are so many people in the multiverse and Dream seems to want to help everyone, Ink had been careless and gotten to the fight with the bad sanses late. He also didn't seem to care about that fact it was a dead AU thanks to the fact that he had been too late to save it.

Dream had gotten so angry over it.

It was just another AU, one out of millions, maybe even billions. But Dream didn't seem to realize that.

That is why Ink was working alone, making sure everything is at it should be.

He was looking around at other AU's when he felt a strong BANG come from an AU.

He turned around quickly and found an AU had a massive explosion and was collapsing in on itself.

But before he could do anything about it, his vision had turned black as the explosion had somehow hit him.

*****

I have done it.

I have finally gotten another stupid AU to collapse. I have been working on creating such a phenomenon for quite some time.

I have made it look as though it was a natural occurrence but they wouldn't know, especially after it hits them.

I have been trying to get rid of the filthy people that destroyed the multiverse for quite some time. Even Ink.

Nobody that roamed the multiverse apart from myself should have the free will to protect or destroy.

I will be the ruler of the Multiverse. I will destroy them. Even my partner and creation.

-

Thank you for looking here, I decided to write a fanfiction. 

I have tried many times to write something but this will be my first time posting fanfiction.

If you don't understand anything from here or future episodes, please leave a message on this line and I will answer if it doesn't spoil anything.

Thank you.

None of the Sanses or the cover of this book belongs to me, they all belong to their rightful owners. 

Don't expect a schedule.