Keira: Chapter 19

Manic Episode - Part Two;

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked hard, they felt heavy with sleep and I had a slight headache. I looked around and realised I was back in my bed at home, just then the door opened ajar and my auntie looked in. She saw I was waking up and brought a hot drink in, placing it on my bedside table. She put two pills next to it and sat on the edge of my bed.

'What am I gonna do with you?' She asked and sighed.

'I don't understand...' I said, something didn't feel quite right. She looked at me and patted my leg.

'I'm so sorry for what I said to you yesterday.' She said and I looked at her not quite understand what she was speaking about.

'You don't need to apologize, today is a new day! I've got so many things to do! Lovely saturday morning.'

'It's really cold outside love and it's Wednesday morning... you're not going school today.'

'I could have sworn... oh, nevermind then. I've got a few things to go buy, loads of stuff... yeah, can't lay around all day can I?!' I threw the covers off me and stood up but my auntie stood infront of me looking into my eyes.

'You need to stay indoors, take your pills and rest. Don't bother going out.'

'But I've got stuff to buy! I can't sit here and wait for my dream to build itself can I?!' I said and laughed, she gave a weak smile and I went to go and shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my teeth. I looked at my long dark hair in the mirror. Hmm, I wasn't happy with it. It was such a boring colour, I wanted something new. I text Ricardo once I got out the bathroom telling him to come round as soon as he could.

A few hours passed by and he still hadn't come round, it was now 12:43pm. I tapped my fingers against the window and looked around. I left him another message and he still didn't reply, was he ingoring me or something? 

'What took you so long to come round?' I asked once he walked into the room. He unzipped his coat and threw it onto my chair, he sat down on my bed and sighed.

'I had college today remember it's a school day.' He said and I nodded.

'Oh, slipped my mind.'

'Yeah, you've been leaving me messages all day.' He said and I walked over to him.

'I know, I couldn't really think straight I mean you carried me to your house yesterday.' I said and he looked at me weirdly.

'What do you mean Keira? You left my house and that was the last time I saw you yesterday.' He said and I started shaking my head.

'No no, you and me we were kissing and... you drove me back to yours... I swear, you did.' He put his head in his hands and I sat next to him on my bed.

'Your auntie said Marco brought you home, you weren't with me yesterday Keira.' I slowly shook my head and he looked at me.

'So whoever you were kissing it wasn't me, it was Marco.' He said and I frowned slightly, I could have sworn Ricardo was the one holding me. He looked upset but he shrugged it off and laid down, I sat on top of him and he looked straight into my eyes, combing my hair out of my face with his fingers.

'That Marco thing doesn't bother me, I know that wasn't you.'

'But Rics, it was you, maybe you just don't remember.' I said and he muttered something to himself. 

'You didn't want to hold me yesterday.' I said to him and he sat up.

'What do you mean?'

'I wanted to you know... really badly and you didn't wanna know.' He raised his eyebrow.