Meetings and Warnings

Elliot's POV

"I don't want to go." I tell Zay as he fusses around me trying to make sure I look good for this outing that I do not want to go on.

There's actually a bunch of things I would rather do than go out tonight.

Die.

Dive in a pit of legos.

Go bald.

Die.

Lose my dick.

Accidentally set my art book on fire.

Die.

Just basically anything that would get me out of going out with the one person that I am scared of in this work beside my mom when I fuck up making dinner.

"You have to go. Get over it you big baby." He tells me and I just frown as I try to think of a way to get out of this situation preferably without killing myself but I would do it as a last resort.

"Ares hates me. I fully believe that he will try to murder me if I let him." I tell him with a straight face, trying to get him to take this as seriously as I am and he just gives me a deadpanned look.

"Maybe before but not now. So you'll be fine." He tells me, patting my shoulder as if those words are supposed to calm me down. Spoiler alert, it didn't. I fact I'm more convinced than event that I'm going to end up on the side of the road. Or in a place that no one will find me.

"Promise me that you will mourn for at least five years before you move on." I tell Zay, needing him to promise me but he just snorts and turns away going to lay on the bed.

"Our video has over five thousand views." He tells me and my jaw drops.

"How many people pay to watch you?" I ask him and he looks at me, sun hung up his face as he tries to remember.

"The last time I checked it was almost four thousand people. They just like the video a lot to keep rewatching it." He says absent mindedly and I just sit there and stare at him. These people pay ten dollars a month to watch Zay cum on camera. That's almost forty thousand dollars a month just from doing what he was made to do.

No wonder he's so careless about spending money. He makes more in a month than some households do in a year.

"I know what you're thinking. I donate half of it to a bunch of organizations and charities around the world that helps everything from cancer to world hunger. After I pay my bills the other goes to savings. It's just money but of I can help people with something as easily as showing my body, I'm going to do it." He says and I just sit there and smile at him in awe and adoration.

"You just get better and better." I tell him and he looks at me with a smirk and a shrug as if it's no bug deal but it's an huge deal to me.

Most people when they get money keep it all to themselves only helping other people get more rich and ignoring those in need. And here he is, giving half of his monthly earnings away to people in need all over the world. It's amazing that someone so selfless and kind is all mine.

"You're staring again." He tells me and I shake my head and laugh to myself.

"Thats never going to change." I tell him and I get up form the desk chair and walk over to him, leaning over to press a kiss to his forward that he leans into softly. "I love you." I tell him and he stops what he's doing to turn to me with those crazy eyes that get me every time.

"I love you." He tells me and I take the words and hold them in my heart, giving him a kiss on the mouth goodbye before I wave to him and walk out of the room, on my way to my death that I'm in no way ready for.

I grab my keys from the counter in the kitchen before I leave the apartment, making sure it's locked behind me as I make my way down stairs and towards my car.

Apparently earlier today, Zay got a message from Ares saying that he wanted to send some time with me outside of work to get to know me. Which I know is a secret code that he's going to kill me so that I can never hurt Zay again even if I have no plans in ever making another tear fall o it of his eyes unless it's from pure happiness.

I don't think Ares takes promises in exchanges for one of his closest friends heart.

I turn in my car and make my way to the place he told me to meet him at, praying to every God and Goddess I know that I make it out of this alive.

I may be dramatic, but I think anyone would be if they were going to meet a man covered in tattoos that has a fondness for bats and beating up people that hurt those he cares for. Either that or they find it hot but I am not one of those people.

I pull up to the restaurant and get out of my car, locking it with sweaty hands before I walk inside. The guy in front stops me from going any further.

"Uh, I'm here for Ares?" I tell him and he immediately moves out of my way and points towards the bar where I see the man talking to another man with white hair behind the bar. I think the man and move around him, heading towards Ares until I'm standing right beside him. His head turns towards me as the bartender walks away and motions to the stool next to him.

I sit down on it and I nervously looking around me until his voice speaks up, deep and smooth.

"At first I wanted to kill you for what you were doing to my lovers favorite boyfriend." He tells me. What a great way to star a conversation with someone that's already convinced they're going to die. "But then I heard what your friends said when they came to tell Zay that you left." He stops for a second.

I turn my head to look at him and I see his gaze basically glued to the white hair bartender who he points at with a soft smile on his face.

"That was my Elliot. He has a hard time coming around too. And we're so happy now that I forget where we came from sometimes." His lover turns towards him with a smile and Ares returns it before he turns towards me, his grey eyes locking on mine. "I didn't have a family growing so I'm very protective of the one that I've made. I didn't stop to think about the shit you were going through with yourself and with us."

"Thank you." I tell him quietly but as soon as the words leave my mouth, a find a knife pressed into my leg, the sharp tip stinging a bit as it cuts through the jean fabric.

"If Zay says you're cool, then you're cool. You don't have excuses anymore though. So if you fuck up again, your ass is mine." He tells me and I gulp as I nod my head at the threat he so flawlessly delivered yet again. "Kitten bring us two shots of vodka please and one for yourself."

I frown in confusion on who he's talking to since his voice is at normal tone until i see the white haired man come towards us with three small glasses. And I recognize the signs to know that he's a Vampire. He sets down the shot glasses and we all pick one up as Ares holds his in the air.

"Welcome to the family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you believed Ares apologized? I mean in his own sexy way but still!! And honestly Zay is so sweet and nice. I love them so muuuch! Three more chapters guys this is crazy!

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats your skin care routine?