CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: DEAD LAST NO MORE AND THE UNEXPECTED FATE

Hayaku and Hanabi wear the most terrifying expression they had so far after they have discovered one of the food stalls out there in the star festival.

Hanabi couldn't even process the purple slither that has been pierced on their body by a wooden stick.

Their golden eyes turn white as they smell the horrid smoke coming from the stall of nightmare for them.

Hanabi could feel the sweats dripping out from his forehead and his heart is screaming in pure agony.

"Want some grilled purple snakes I caught over here?" the sweet old lady offered them.

Hanabi and Hayaku's golden dragon eyes intensify as they saw the newly cooked purple snakes.

"Master! That old woman is a monster! A monster!" Hanabi has a disbelief expression on his face and pointing his trembling forefinger at the smiling old lady with a red cloak drape on her body.

Hayaku immediately grabs her dragon spirit on his right arm and drag him somewhere.

Even though Hanabi is actually a dragon. He has a soft spot for snakes since they share the same features.

Suddenly an intense magical power near them disturbed their thoughts. They saw Asta wearing the same happi coat that their Captain is wearing earlier. He doesn't even have any shirt underneath while holding some grilled squids on both of his hands.

"Isn't that Asta?" Hanabi blinks repeatedly while observing the magicless boy. The Captain of the Black Bulls is on the food stall with his intimating expression.

"Everyone, come try out Captain Yami's yummy...I mean, Yami grilled squid!" Asta use his loud voice in order to attract customers.

"Noelle is over there too..." Hayaku points at the silver royalty who has a blushed tinted on her cheeks while staring at Asta.

They decided to call her which makes her jolted in surprise and muttering something under her breath.

"They didn't catch me staring at him....right..." she mumbled which makes Hayaku arch a brow in confusion.

"Staring at who?" she asked.

"Nothing! It is not like I am staring at that Bakasta or something!" she denied crossing her arms on her chest.

Hanabi and Hayaku deadpanned at the tsundere Noelle but they just decided to ignore it.

"Bah-ha! Bah-ha! Bah-ha! Captain Jack's meat dishes are the best! You only need one bite to feel satisfied!" another voice shouted and seems to call for customers as well.

It was Sekke from the Green Praying Mantis along with Phati and Aphro.

Their Captain Jack the Ripper is also there with his two huge magic blades attached to his forearms. They are wearing the same light green apron with a Green Praying Mantis insect logo on it.

"It's piping hot! Your mouth can't help but go bah-ha, bah-ha, bah-ha!" Sekke uses his marketing skills.

"You mean they'll be going aph, aph, aphew! That's hot!" Phati exclaimed, showing off their meat product.

"Your heart and stomach will feel phat and content!" Aphro continued their so called sales talk.

"And they are even here?" Hanabi scoffed at the bronze magic user.

"What the hell, kid? Where are all our customers? If you don't get us some customers, I'll kill you." Yami threatens Asta while grilling some squids with a serious expression on his face.

"Y-Yes Captain Yami! Mister, how about a squidtastic squid?!" Asta started to panic as he tries his best on selling those grilled squids. "What do you say? Hey, don't run away?!" the ash blond slumps his shoulder in frustration.