CHAPTER FOURTEEN: I AM ROYALTY

After the interesting initiation of Asta, the two childhood friends finally have the liberty to get some rest. Hayaku is lying on her dusty bed while staring at the stone ceiling in her new room that Vanessa shows her earlier.

It is just perfect for her, even though it is obviously hasn't been clean up for a long time due to the thick dust and cobwebs evident on it.

She pushes herself up and stands on her feet, deciding to clean up the place. "Better begin cleaning then. I can't sleep in a place like this..." she told to herself as she sneezes from the dust that enters on her nostrils.

She stretches her arms until a smile grace on her lips. "I should write a letter to the Church, too. They probably wouldn't believe that Asta passed the Magic Knight Exam..." she told Hanabi who is sleeping around her neck.

*************

The new day has come and it is their first day as Black Bulls Magic Knights. Hayaku wanders at the Black Bulls base tilting her head and arching a brow.

The whole Black Bulls base strangely changes. There isn't even a pillar on the way to her room but it just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"That's odd...is this place, changing?" she wondered while Hanabi hisses.

"It's sure is. I sense strange magic last night. The whole place just shift..." Hanabi told her.

"Maybe it is someone's magic..." she thought as she shoves her hands on her pockets.

Hayaku is waiting for Asta and Magna at the cafeteria. The delinquent mage mention that he will be the one that will tour them around the Black Bulls base and assign their responsibilities.

As she sits comfortably, Charmy offered her some food which she gladly accepts. The black haired female was still amazing on how she even able to eat those pile of foods.

"Haya, Good morning!!!" Asta's loud voice roared in the cafeteria. The ash blond is with the delinquent mage as they approach the young girl.

Magna notices the medium size white slither around her neck. He scrunches his nose, bewildered at the creature.

"Are you always with that?" he asked in curiosity.

Hayaku nodded, patting Hanabi's head. "Yeah. I will never leave without him..." she answered. The white slither hisses at him which made the delinquent back away from fear.

He immediately let out an awkward cough and flashing them his signature grin. "Alright! As I told you guys this is the cafeteria! What do you think? It's stupidly huge!!" Magna told them with his unusual loud voice.

"Yes! It is really huge!!!" Asta yelled in agreement. Hayaku and Hanabi let out an exasperated sigh from the loudness of their voice.

Magna begins to show the two newbies around their beloved base. They even went into the bathroom but of course without Hayaku. The black haired girl already took a bath earlier, so she just waits for them to finish.

As they continue their mini-tour. Hayaku eye twitches on why Magna even wanted to show them the toilet. He suddenly opens one of the cubicles out there.

"And this is the toilet!!" he shouted and even gesturing his right hand inside. Hayaku face immediately turns red and covering her face with her hands. She storms off and totally leaving the two behind while screaming in embarrassment.

Captain Yami is apparently having some serious business in there and Magna just interrupted him.

"I'll kill you..." Yami threatens with purple mana around him. He even bit his cigarette in between his teeth from their sudden appearance.