CHAPTER THIRTEEN: THE BLACK BULLS

Yami is irritated on what in the world Asta is taking so long. Even though Hayaku told him that he is on the toilet, the man is still pissed off.

The moment Asta shows up, Yami instantly gives him a deadly glare. "You've got some nerve, making me wait..." he said. "How long does it take you to take a dump?" he scoffed as his gray eyes focused on him.

"Actually, it was really something! It was long and huge..." Asta tried to explain.

Even gesturing his hand on how it actually looks like. Hayaku face palm inwardly on Asta's bluntness. She didn't even know why he is telling them that.

Yami instantly grabs the top of his head after hearing his inappropriate statement. "That's not what I meant! Who asked you to start talking about your turds, you moron?!" Yami hisses as he squeezes tightly the top of his head. "Let's go Finral.." Yami asked the dirty blond boy.

"Right..." he nodded in response as he opens his grimoire. Finral spread his right palm and directed it in front of him until a spatial magic portal appeared.

"Huh... spatial...." Hayaku murmured as her golden eyes sparkle from the spatial magic. She is pretty amazed by that specific rare magic. Who wouldn't want to be teleported from place to place?

"What's that?!!!" Asta gasped in amazement like he always does.

"Since you can't magically fly. You're going to have to learn some transport magic, too..." Yami told with his boredom look.

The black haired girl notices the struggle face of Finral. She can't actually blame him, using spatial magic needs lots of mana. If a mage doesn't know how to conserve it in the first place.

Asta keeps screaming while Yami keeps gripping his head. "Oh, wait. You don't have any magical powers!" Yami remembered as he opens his mouth and laughs loudly from it. Hayaku deadpanned she just can't believe how Yami is that forgetful.

"Er, Sorry to bug you, Captain Yami, but it's a bit hard to keep a gate this size open. So could you just go through quickly?" Finral suggested until Yami gave him a deadly glare.

"Who do you think you're ordering around? Tough it out and surpass your limits." he demanded.

"What?!!!" Finral grumbles in disbelief until Yami just throw Asta into the spatial magic portal. Hayaku jumps through it and the others go along as well.

Asta's face planted on the ground from the harshness of their Captain while Hayaku watches the huge building in front of them and pulling the ash blond male up beside her.

"Whoa, this is the Black Bulls..." Asta said in awe.

A towering building can be seen in front of them. Hayaku notices the asymmetric structure of it that consists of multiple stories and it is made out of stones and bricks.

"Pretty magnificent huh?" Yami is proud of their huge Black Bulls base.

"It's actually pretty run-down.." Finral told them as he rubs the back on his neck.

"Welcome to the Black Bulls..." Gordon murmurs and surprisingly Hayaku could hear him.

"Starting from now on I'm going to be..." Asta told himself as he runs towards the front door of the Black Bulls base. He swung it open until he just started to introduce himself.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village! I'll be joining the Black Bulls tod-" he yelled but an explosion sends him flying into the sky and falling into the ground, face landing first. The ash blond boy will be going to eat some dirt for sure.

Hayaku eye twitches after witnessing what is happening inside the Black Bull base. The base is just on fire and the door was totally destroyed. But the three are surprisingly not bothered by it.