CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: MISSION FOR TWO: THE GREEN TROLLS??!

Three days have passed, after their mission on an ancient dungeon. The genius mage Yuno is on another mission once again.

He is wandering in the forest towards a certain village, the Sakura Village that can be found near the Witch Forest.

As he continues his journey, he could hear the bird chirping melodic tune, the cracking twigs, and leaves beneath his boots. The smell of timidness hovers in the air and the soft breeze touches his delicate skin.

He could see the sunlight creeping in between the leaves of the trees, it is indeed a beautiful scenery.

He was alone in the said forest. His usual companion Klaus and Mimosa are busy on their royalty duties that is why their captain, William Vangeance seeks assistance from another squad in which he will meet at the end of the said forest.

As he keeps moving forward. He heard someone from a distance and from the sound of it, it came from a young boy.

"You said we will go to the Royal Capital?! You tricked me?!" the young boy voice roared on the said forest and when Yuno saw who is it, his eyes widen seeing the familiar black haired female once again.

Her long black hair sways along with the soft breeze as she rested her back against the tree. Her eyes were close and didn't even care about the young boy that keeps complaining in front of her.

"So, you are my partner today huh..." her soft voice lingers to his. His golden eyes saw how she opens her eyes slowly and shifted towards his direction

Yuno slowly turns his lips upward. He was sure glad that Hayaku will be his companion today. It will be such dismay if he will be partnered with another noble who will just insult him like always

Not that he cares, but it will make the mission difficult to handle if he will be partnered with someone who always complains from time to time.

"Huh! Right, that brat Yuno..." Hanabi hisses as he crosses his arms on his chest. Hayaku ruffles his hair and giving her dragon spirit a close eyes smile with her dark aura radiating around her.

"You know what...I really do love you more when you were a serpent..." she confesses which makes Hanabi puffed his cheek and started to whine like a real child.

"I guess this mission will be interesting..." Yuno told her as they both stared at one another.

Due to Hanabi's incomplete transformation and being stuck with an eight years old body. He also acquired some characteristics of a real child, that is why his personality changes.

Hayaku takes a deep breath and felt pity for her dragon spirit. If only she didn't limit her magic. Hanabi will probably act the way he really is.

The two continued their journey with the use of Yuno Heavenly Wind Ark. It is a creation wind magic, a gust of wind that is shaped into an ark-like vessel.

The two share some conversation about what happened after their last mission. Hayaku mentions that Asta hasn't wake up yet after that. They weren't really surprised about it since Asta does most of the fighting.

And even though Hayaku is the one who got injured the most. Her recovery is much faster than an average mage.

As they soared into the clear blue sky, their eyes caught cherry blossom trees from afar. The said salmon pink trees surrounding the whole village. Those pink dust petals are being blown away by the soft breeze and swirling around like fairies are controlling them at their own will.

They didn't know such breathtaking scenery exist and the sweet aroma of the cherry kissed blossom can be smelled from where they are.

"Woah..." Hanabi gasped as his golden eyes focused on the clustered salmon-pink petals.