Chapter Seven

Lucian and Griffin:

            A huge weight felt as if it had been lifted from Lucian’s shoulders as he stood under the shower letting the water wash away the evidence of his activities of the previous night. The recollection of what the three of them shared last night brought his erection to life. Just as he seized his cock to sate his urges, the shower door slid open.

            Fallon smiled at him as she raised her eyebrows. Several years ago, it might have embarrassed him to be caught in such a self gratifying position, but those days were long gone. This wasn’t the first time his wife had seen him with his dick in hand nor would it be the last.

            “Looks like I’m just in time for the show,” Fallon teased as she stepped into the shower with him.

            “How’d you like to be the star?” Lucian offered.

            Fallon wound her arms around his neck and pulled him under the water for a kiss. When Lucian grabbed her hips, Fallon jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist. Without letting their mouths break contact, he pushed her against the wall and shoved his way inside of her. Having spent the moments leading up to this indulging in memories of last night, Lucian was only good for a few strokes.

            “Shit,” he groaned as Fallon returned her legs to the floor. “Sorry you didn’t get to go.”

            Fallon smiled at him. “It’s all right. I didn’t come in here for sex. Don’t get me wrong. It’s a nice bonus, but I just wanted to be next to you.”

            Lucian rested his forehead against hers. “You have no idea how much I love you.”

            “I might if you tell me.”

            “You’re an amazing woman, Fallon. I don’t think there’s enough time in the day for me to explain to you all the ways that’s true.”

            “You could always pick one way a day to tell me.”

            Lucian grinned at her. “You’re serious aren’t you?”

            “What if I am? Are you scared you won’t be able to do it?”

            Lucian’s grin faded and his expression became serious. “I can do it.”

            “Okay, let’s hear it then. What is today’s reason I’m such an amazing woman?”

            “You made Griffin accept his feelings for me,” Lucian said softly. “I thought he’d never come back to us, but you brought him back. No one but you could be smart enough and strong enough to pull that off.”

            Fallon offered him a soft smile. “That’s a good reason. I can’t wait to hear tomorrow’s reason.”

            “Don’t think I won’t do it.”

            “Oh, I know you will. Lucian Locke never backs down from a challenge.”

            “Speaking of ways Lucian Locke doesn’t back down, intermissions over.”

            Fallon furrowed her brow. “Intermission?”

            “It’s time for the second half of the show.”

            When Fallon hopped into his arms the second time, he didn’t have any problem making sure she got to the end of the show before he did.