The Ability Game Competition (Last Day)

Start from the beginning

Mikoto: Hehehe. That was too easy.

Chelia uses her wind howl in order to blew Yuri Sakibasu away. Junko Hokaze is the only member left in Royalty Team. Then Mikoto fights Hokaze.

Hokaze: It looks like this is the battle between two lightning espers.
Mikoto: Alright. I guess this fight will be easy on me.

Mikoto uses her electric shock ability to hit Hokaze. But then Hokaze manage to dodge her attack. Mikoto blasts another electric shocks to hit Hokaze, then again she dodge it. Then Wendy and Chelia appears.

Wendy and Chelia: Sky Sisters Attack!

They use their combined wind roars and howl. And finally Hokaze blow away. The fight is between Dragon's Team and Goddess Team. Dragon's Team are still complete standing while Goddess Team remains Kuroko and Chelia.

Mikoto: Let's finnish this.
Dragon's Team girls: Yeah!

Kuroko: Ready?
Chelia: (nodds)

Chelia flies in the sky by the use of her wind magic while Kuroko tries to distract the five of them by means of teleporting each of them. Chelia manipulates the air to lift Kongou, Wannai and Awatsuki and she finnished them by casting tornadoes on them to fly away in the sky. In this battle it's only Mikoto and Wendy vs. Kuroko and Chelia.

Kuroko: I never knew we will fight in opposite teams.
Mikoto: You'll never gonna win this Kuroko.

The fight is Mikoto vs. Kuroko then Wendy vs. Chelia.

Chelia: Come on Wendy. Maybe we should quit this game and let's go on a date instead, since we were both have the same strength and abilities.
Wendy: That's not gonna happen. Our team came this far, so I'm not gonna give up. Now let's fight. We will still having our penalty game after this right?
Chelia: Right!

Mikoto vs. Kuroko

Mikoto uses her electric shocks to hit Kuroko, then Kuroko teleports away.

Kuroko: Hahaha. You missed Sissy!
Mikoto: (growls angrily) (sparking) Well you can't dodge my attack right now!

Mikoto uses her electromagnetic field in order to create a long ranged chainsaw. Mikoto swings her chainsaw to attack Kuroko. Then Kuroko teleports to Mikoto behind Mikoto she tries to hug Mikoto but Mikoto electrocutes Kuroko in defeat.

Mikoto: Ahh that's a little bit easy.

Wendy vs. Chelia

Wendy manipulates the air creating huge tornado to hit Chelia. Chelia dodges her attack and she manipulates the air to blow Wendy away but Wendy tries to resist her air and she managed to land on the ground.

Chelia: You know what Wendy. This battle between us is useless. Neither one of us loose this match cause we're equal.
Wendy: (In her mind: Alright I need to use this tactic, I'll trick her) Hey Chelia, if you try to give up this match I'll sleep with you for tonight.
Chelia: What? Really? (feels so lost)
Wendy: Alright! I'm sorry for this.

Wendy uses her roar and blast her away.

Wendy: (Sigh!) I hope she's not mad at me after this.

Announcer: And the winning team goes to unstoppable Dragon's Team.

The crowd cheers on them. Wendy finds Chelia and she uses her healing magic in order to restore her strength.

Chelia: Thanks Wendy.
Wendy: I'm sorry if I did this to you.
Chelia: No. It's alright. After all, you're gonna sleep with me tonight. (pervert look)
Wendy: No! It wasn't my intention. I was going to....

Chelia smack kiss Wendy's lips. Then Wendy turned her face deep red and she runs away.

Chelia: Wendy don't run away from me!

Wendy sees Mikoto carrying Kuroko.

Mikoto: Hey Wendy, can you heal her?
Wendy: Sure. (Lays her hands on Kuroko)
Chelia: She looks like she's been toast. I can help you to heal her. (Lays her hands on Kuroko)

Kuroko came back her senses. Then she noticed she's been carried by her Sissy.

Kuroko: Oh Sissy! (hugs Mikoto)
Mikoto: I'm sorry for being a human stun gun to you.
Kuroko: Hey Sissy. What will be our penalty as a loosing team?
Mikoto: I'll tell you tomorrow.
Kuroko: Ok.

Chelia: Hey Wendy I lose this game, so what will be my penalty?
Wendy: Let's see. I'll tell you tomorrow.

Misuzu and Sherry smiles on them. Uiharu, Romeo and Carla congratulate Mikoto and Wendy for the best team of espers in Tokiwadai Middle School. But then again their mage abilities are still secret.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the end of The Ability Game Competition. I guess I messed up in this story. I'll try to revised it tomorrow. ^_^