Two

My eyes still shut, I patted my nightstand to silence the chiming coming from my phone. I knew exactly what that noise. It was seven o'clock and time to start my day. I finally felt the outline of my phone and reluctantly opened my eyes to switch it off. Instantly reconnecting with my pillow, I lay in bed giving myself a chance to adapt to the morning. Finally prepared to start my day, I stripped myself of my satin sheets and was replaced by cold air, completely bringing me to consciousness. Pushing my body out my bed, I grabbed my fuzzy dressing gown to cover my dignity, down to the fact I favoured sleeping in only my pants. Once I had fastened it around my waist, I open my curtains allowing the sun to flood in, then proceeded to my en-suite.

I took a moment to myself, as I stared in the mirror. My brain was recalling the events of last night, to gear up for the day ahead. Though was over in split second, as the dinner was rather timid. After my ever-so charming talk with Alexander, I returned to the table drank another glass of wine and went up to my room. My father and Alexander had some business they needed to discuss, so it was cut short, luckily. From then onwards, I watched some TV and had a bath. As didn't have much wine, I ended up being more sleepy than drunk, meaning fell asleep soon after my bath. Thanks to my unplanned early night, I felt energised this morning and ready for my long day.

Beginning to get ready, I brushed my teeth and popped some contact lenses in. Instantly feeling more refreshed, I exited my bathroom and sat at my vanity. Scattered along the top of it was my make up, which I had neglected to put away from yesterday. I decided today to only use tinted gel on my eyebrows, a little mascara on my lashes and to glaze my lips with lip gloss. I kept my make up light, as early night had given me a radiant glow. Leading me to, also, leave my hair in its natural form: predominately straight riddled with loose waves. Completing some finishing touches, I decided to finally tidy my make up away in the drawer below.

Entering my walk-in wardrobe, I walked to my section I had for my school uniform. I had different varieties of styles for school. I picked out a white long sleeved button shirt, as there was a slight chill today. My school shirts are snug on my body, allowing me to still show off my figure. Today, I decided to roll my sleeves up half way, to add some distinction to it. Next, I picked out my red and blue skirt, which I had in a size too small for me. Putting it on, it fit perfectly around my waist, ending midway up my thigh. Normally the skirt should end at your knee, but I didn't want to look like a prude.

To layer up, I chose my schools cardigan, which draped around my body, and some black knee high socks. Underneath, my garments were basic, opting for a lace white bra and pant set.

Despite having a uniform, I still managed to look sexy and sophisticated for school, which impressed myself. It complimented my figure well, managing to highlight my curvaceous hips.

Entering my walk-in wardrobe, I browsed for an outfit suitable to wear to school. My school didn't have a dress code, but like most you had to dress appropriately. Nevertheless, some days I liked to push it. I loved looking good and feeling good, so if that means my skirt is too short or I'm showing to much cleavage for school so be it. This applied to todays outfit: a black and white tartan two piece. The top was a over-sized cropped sweatshirt with an elasticated hem, which hugged my petite waist and the skirt was tight my hips ending at the top of my thigh. Underneath I wore a white spaghetti strap crop and a black thong, abandoning wearing a bra for today. The outfit complimented my figure As always, I looked hot but today I was glowing too.

Due to my lack of make up or hair styling, I had managed to get ready fifteen minutes earlier than usual. Walking across my landing, I bathed in the eery silence of my house. Every morning I would be home alone, as my father would have to go to work and my ma had yoga. I preferred it that way, as I could sort myself in the morning without my parents in the way or rushing about. Descending the stairs, a chill climbed up my leg, as the cool marble made contact with my sock. As it was October, I noticed the weather gradually losing it's heat from the summer, as Autumn took over. Based on appearances, it seemed it was sunny outside today but clearly the chill was still present. Reaching the bottom, I walked through the spacious foyer into the kitchen.