Eleven

The crack in my curtains allowed a slither of sun to burn into my wall, as I squinted my eyes in a half asleep daze. After school, I had my first job as Alexander's assistant so I planned to give myself plenty time to get ready this morning. I hadn't made up in my mind if I was excited or not, as it might be more work than fun so I had to make sure I could seduce him into forgetting about any tasks he planned for me.

Lifting my cloud like duvet off my body, I went into my closet to find my lingerie set I had picked out in my head. Despite Alexander's love for me in basic black or white underwear, I knew today I wanted to wear a lace red set, as the crotchless thong would make his access easier. As I admired myself in the mirror, I resisted the urge to send him a photo as I wanted to surprise him later. Slipping on my skirt and tightest shirt I could find meant my bra was just about visible for whoever decided to stare. Picking out some black knee high socks, that I know he loves.

In the vanity mirror I gave my hair some loose curls and applied my usual make up except for a ruby tinted lip gloss which emphasise my pouty lips. As I examined myself face and body, a dim fire inside me sparked in appreciation of how hot I looked and the anticipation of Alexander rewarding me later. There was no way the stern faced CEO was going to resist me.

Slightly rushed by Myles' blunt text that he was on his way, the time had scampered away from me, as I collected my books and handbag before quickly making myself a coffee to take with me. The machine whirred next to me in the silent kitchen that bathe in a warm morning glow from the bifold doors. I enjoyed the solitude in the morning, as it was rare to have some peace while at school. The moment cut short as the my phone began to buzz and the machine finished up, meaning it was time to leave.

Whipping the front door open I halted coming face to face with Nathan as he went to press the doorbell. As he shamelessly checked me out, I stepped out continuing to close the door behind me. Taken aback by seeing him, I hadn't bothered to return the boyish grin he now wore.

'You look happy to see me.' He joked, as we both started to walk down my drive to Myles' car.

'I am able to walk from my door to the car.' I remarked.

'Oh I know. Just needed to get out the car before he attacked me.' I could hear the smirk on his face before I gave him a confused glance.

Myles and Nathan squabble identical to the way 6 year old brothers would: trivial taunts followed by a punch or a slap. Every argument I heard never made sense to me, which might explain why they bonded so well.

'What did you do?' Half heartedly continuing the conversation.

Apprehensively he let a small chuckle out before scratching the back of his neck, 'I said that Lina is a nerd so she's desperate for dick.' Quickly defending himself, 'I was only trying to piss him off though.'

In all he said, I focused on the name Lina, which I haven't heard about before or knew who he was referring to. Recounting my lessons and classmates, no bells rang out. Based on the fact Nathan charmingly called her 'a nerd', I'm assuming she sinks into the background at school.

'Who's Lina?'

'I don't even know. Some girl Myles met at the party. Bandaged his hand and went.' He stated,
'Half convinced he's made her up.'

A small laugh left my lips at the last comment, as we found ourselves by the door of Myles' car. Slipping into the backseats, Nathan slid back into the front seat. I planted my gaze on Myles, as he locked his eyes on me giving me a bright smile. Compared to the drained man of yesterday, he looked normal with energy pumped through him. He flinched slightly at my sudden movement, leaning forward to grab his firm shoulder.