Fifthteen

There was only blurry silhouettes of shadows and a dim stream of light from the cracks of the door that I vaguely perceive. My interest was fixated on the empty bedroom I found myself in, rather than the boy thrusting himself into me. The rising tension inside my lower stomached had plateaued around five minutes ago, as I now waited for him to climax and be done.

I fed into his ego with half hearted moans hoping it would help him along, as he pumped in and out repeatedly. He kept at it, with grunts and name calling he had no doubt stolen from various pornos he'd seen. My hips were gripped tighter, as he held himself inside me, where I felt his cock begin to twitch. Just on cue, he began to growl into his orgasm, while I involved myself with some more enthusiastic whimpers than I had previously offered.

Sliding himself out of me, he crashed on to bed in a daze, wearily slipping the condom off to do up his pants. I didn't pay much mind to him, as I had already forgotten his name and wasn't keen to engage in any after sex chat for too long. Sliding my thong back up my legs, I gave him a quick glance to find him already staring my half clothed body down.

My dress was hoisted around my waist with my boobs peeping out from the top, as result of his previous attack on my chest. Leading up to sex, his foreplay was deceivingly good that it left me unimpressed by my lack of orgasm. Though, I wasn't going to break it to him. And judging by his face, he was none the wiser as he shamelessly leered at me with a conceited smirk on his lips, like he'd conquered Rome.

'You defo know how to take it really well.' He said in what seemed to be some sort of compliment.

'Thanks.' I huffed mockingly, grabbing my discarded bag hanging off the bed.

Repositioning my dress against my body, I heard the rustle from the bed, as he walked around to meet my side. The bliss of intoxication was strong, as I was zoned out to much else around me, despite his sobering performance. This made me even more eager to leave the room and join the party downstairs. I wasn't the biggest fan of high school parties, but it seemed more appealing that whatever post sex review I could have with whats-his-face.

'Hey, do you want to go another round?' He pried at my strap, suggestively swiping my hair behind my shoulder.

'Not really. I feel tired and need a drink.' Adopting a abrupt tone, as I was rapidly growing tired of stroking his ego.

Enough being said, I tried to walk towards the door, when his hand clawed around my arm, toppling me back into his chest. He definitely wasn't the strongest or biggest guy I had ever met, but the unexpected action had blindsided my delirious condition.

'Get off me!' Furiously shoving his chest away in irritation.

I loved sex, but it lead some guys into an illusion that they could have it whenever and wherever. People like him didn't bother me, but being touched when I didn't want it always riled me up. My reaction was amplified by my drunk state, as was his deep set brow that eased when his lagging brain caught up.

'Why are you acting like a frigid bitch?' He said genuinely surprised by the rejection.

'Because you were shit so fuck off.'

Out of his grasp, I reached my way to the door, only managing to open it slightly before he pushed it shut behind me. Tugging at it again, it stayed secured in place, while I had become confined between him and my escape.

'I ain't shit.' His laugh filled with insecure delusion, 'I only fucked you because you're a slut anyway. I can make it quick and you can get a drink after.'

My eyes were blinking twice as fast, thanks to my every nerve in body being agitated. His words ricocheted off me without care, but the fact I wasn't able to physically leave annoyed me most. It stumped my mind to even try and comprehend what outcome he was expecting. The person before me had lost all of his boyish charm, superseded by his malicious animalistic counterpart.