Twelve

This was becoming the longest so called minute of my life.

Myles had said he would be a minute, when he caught sight of Lina across the car park. She waved her hand at him sheepishly, though it had Myles under a spell making a swift bee line for her. Quickly her friends had scattered away giggling, leaving them both now stood by the entrance chatting giddily. And, me shamelessly watching them leant against his car.

It was Thursday meaning this was now the fourth day in a row that Myles and Lina had found each other to have a conversation during or after school. From the few bits he told me about, it seemed that he was hooked by her, though his actions had given away more. His eyes wandered around more to look for her, his time spent messaging her and his effort he put into his appearance. Little things no one else noticed.

I decided to reply Alexander message from this morning, while I waited for the two love birds to shut up. Tonight he was taking me on the date he promised, as I had finished all the work on Monday. He did let me cum, but as we had worked until 8pm, he suggested dinner tonight.

'I will pick you up at 7pm.' Received from Alexander at 9:16am

'Can't wait x' Sent to Alexander at 3:11pm

The car unlocked, snapping me out of my bubble to see Myles approaching the car. His lips were poised in a tight line as he rounded to the drivers side. The confused expression on his face caused my cheek to flinch in mutual confusion.

'Who were you texting?' He asked in neutral tone, though it felt investigative.

'Why do you want know?' I choked out a humourless laugh, 'I thought you would be in a better mood.'

'Never thought I would see you smiling at your phone when texting someone.' He remarked to me.

Internally I reprimanded myself for not even realising I had been smiling while messaging Alexander. Worst of all I had been caught out by Myles. This boy took far more interest in my life than I would like so any action like this was send his curiosity wild.

'Despite it being none of your business, it was my mum.' I quipped back, slipping my phone safely into my handbag, 'If you're done flirting now. I'd appreciate a lift home.'

'You almost sound jealous.' Myles switched into his usual light hearted demeanour, slipping into his car.

Following his lead, I open the door to the passenger side, at ease to see Myles' playful side return. In that moment, it hit me how little he seem relaxed or carefree recently. Whether I was the cause or not, his mood was always dampened by some internal battle that hijacked his mood.

'I don't get jealous. You should know that.' I stated as fact.

'You come out with so much bullshit. Everyone gets jealous.' He chuckled as he focused on starting his car, looking round to reverse out.

I admired him for a second, as his jaw line cut through my eye line with one hand gripping the wheel and the other arm behind my seat: there really was something attractive about men reversing a car.

'Look at me.' Undoing a few buttons of my shirt, I held it open to showcase my lacy bra covered cleavage to Myles. I giggled when his eyes merely glanced at my tits before settling on my face. 'What do I have to be jealous about?'

'You might be super pretty but I still think you get jealous.' He said sincerely, before starting to drive his car again, 'Also, put your boobs away.'

I couldn't help but laugh to myself at how nervous and dismissive Myles was of anything sexual regarding me. His jaw bone tinged lightly pink enough for me to see. It was cute.