31: Ashawó job no easy!

"All the rewards you received is just a tip of an iceberg, once you are Faithful in this business the sky is your limit". Fransesca said to Simone.

Simone on the other hand was restless laying down on the cushion constantly fanning her private part with an handfan.

"Is it that Serious? Fransesca said as she approached Simone to take a look.

"Just apply Calamine lotion to soothe the itchiness, or Didn't you use protection?

"I did ma", Simone replied.

In just two weeks that Simone started this sex bussiness, Fransesca had made her go on tour from lugbe all the way to Karu, she has been Sleeping with men for money, day and night for a week, what Fransesca calls Fransesca's girl on Tour.

"So how much did you make"? Fransesca asked.

"2.5 Million naira"

"Okay dear take the five hundred thousand naira on top and give me the remaining balance.

Without any form of reluctance, Simone hurriedly gave her the money, at least she counted it an act of benevolence.
Where on earth will she have gotten such amount of money within a week with the touch economy if Nigeria where its all about the survival of the fittest.

Although something in her insisted that it was unfair, "I can't be the one opening my legs and all she do is to be the one receiving the money. As this thought crossed her mind she had no choice than to neglect it.

"Get yourself something to eat, and get dressed we will be going to Blake Area 11 with the other girls in the evening time, i will like to introduce you to some of our clients.

"Ok ma" Simone replied sheepishly.

An hour later Simone had ordered Alex Fransesca's driver to pick her, Yusuf and Hamza to go to the Shoprite in lugbe.
"How you dey? Alex asked as he slapped her on the ass.
"No dey follow play that kind of play" Simone yelled at him.

Simone was seated next to Alex in the front  and Yusuf and Hamza at the back respectively.
As Alex drove he repeatedly massaged in between Simone's thigh, Simone pushed his hand back repeatedly.
They soon highlighted at the mall, and headed straight to began their shopping, Simone and Yusuf pushed their various trolleys placing anything in sight to into it.
*****

Somewhere in Gwarinpa.

Alhaji's mansion.

Cynthia Catwalked silently as she pulling luggage close to her. "Help me with the other bag" She said to Nashiru as she walked into the house.

Alhaji Usman was in deep thought because all his effort to find Simone has been futile.
He repeatedly filled his glass cup of Regal hereby consuming every single content in the cup.

He constantly fold his arms walking round the Mini bar, he was in a black Singlet and a short white breeves. He received a thunderous slap on his butt that left them shaking for a couple of minutes inside his boxers.

Alhaji Usman turned back ready to harm whomever the culprit behind such act was, but he came to an halt once he realized that it was Cynthia.

Alhaji gave a serene look in silence and continued with his drinking.
For quite some minute, Cynthia took her time to admire her man, Alhaji Usman was not bad looking at least for a man in his late fifties he was way capable of everything an average young man can't even do. And no woman could  deny his handsomeness as a man.
At least with him, one wouldn't feel like their dating someone of their father's age.

Cynthia pressed her cleavage towards Alhaji's back trying to get his attention to her.
She then held him tightly on the back as he stood resting on the bar table.

"Alhaji talk to me now she said as she began to cuddle hum from behind.

"Woman don't let me hate you walai" he said as he gulped his leftover regal wine in the glass.

Cynthia still ignored his words, she began to tickle him from behind, caressing of his chest downwards to his pot belly.
Alhaji reject her advances and then walk through the staircase going into his room.

Cynthia walked after him, going through his door before he could put it on a bolt.
" She immediately strip off naked until nothing is left on her body.
"Let's see how you will resist this, she said to Alhaji.

Alhaji on the otherhand silently walk to lay on his bed, pulling the duvet over to avoid any sight distraction.
Cynthia pulls the duvet over to the ground and caress deeply into her clitoris with her left hand and sucking her right hand thumb all to put Alhaji on.

"This Akwa ibom girl no go kill me" Alhaji Usman soliloquied.

The more Alhaji Usman tried to resist, the more Cynthia caressed deeply her anals. Alhaji then placed two pillows over his head,
Cynthia still sends them on the floor.

She then jump on him making the bed to bounce uncontrollably.
She then began to undress Alhaji removing his Singlet and breeves leaving him stark naked.
She placed her Clitoris into his ebony protuding penis, causing him to thrust her deeply.

Alhaji Usman moaned helplessly "Yawa!" to the feeling of the ecstasy. And started to thrust harder into Cynthia.
As they almost approached the climax of the intercourse, Cynthia breaks a news that immediately put him in bewilderment.

"Alhaji i am pregnant". "What!" Alhaji Usman fumed.
Alhaji immediately pulled out of the act, get dressed and walked out of the room in anger.

****

Asokoro General hospital.

Tajide was walking back and forth the hospital aisles in severe anxiety, he had given Carolyn an abortion pill which had given her a tremendous side effects.
Tajide confronted every Nurse that passed by to find out Carolyn's wellbeing.

Doctor Adunni the Doctor which Carolyn is under her care, came to Tajise in a sober mood nodding her head faintly back and forth.

"I am very sorry sir we lost her" she said as she pat Tajide on the shoulder who at this point already broke down.