Chapter 38: Hard And Fast

Oh, fuck.

I quickly walk back in to the bathroom, hoping Jessie didn't catch me. I hold my breath and bite my lip, listening behind the door.

"Jessie, what's wrong?" Michael says softly.

"I woke up, and I went in to Vanessa's room, but she isn't there."

"Oh... did you have a bad dream?"

"No, my belly just feels a bit funny."

"Aw, you don't feel well?"

"Mmm... I'm thirsty."

"I'll take you back to bed and get you some juice, ok?"

"Can't I sleep with you?"

"Not tonight baby."

"Oh... where's Ness?"

"Maybe she's down stairs... come on, let's go back to bed."

I wait until it's silent and then slowly walk out of the bathroom. That was so close. Thank God she didn't see me, or that would have been very awkward! And thank God Michael had his breifs on - the poor girl would have been traumatised. I sigh and sit on the end of Michael's bed, waiting for him.

15 minutes later Michael walks back in and shuts the door, but this time locking it. I stand up and he walks over to me.

"Is she ok?" I ask.

"Yeah." Michael smiles. "I got her some juice and put her back to bed. She kept asking for you though, wondering where you were."

I laugh softly.

"She loves you." He suddenly sounds so serious and stares in to my eyes.

I clear my throat and break the stare.

"I should go back to my room." I show a little smile and step away from him.

"You don't have to." He says, reaching for my arm.

I stop and look up at him.

"We can talk." He smiles. "Stay with me."

I'm unable to control the smile spreading across my face. I nod and glance down, and then look back up at him.

"Ok." I say quietly.

"I had to quickly pick these up without Jessie seeing." Michael grins, holding out his hand, showing me my panites.

I widen my eyes and blush, quickly taking them from him.

"Oh." I laugh softly. "I forgot about them..."

He watches me put them on, and bites his lip before turning around and walking over to his bed. I follow him and watch him lay down before getting on the bed next to him.

"What's this?" He smiles, touching my night shirt.

I lower my eyebrows and smile, looking down at his hand.

"Uh, my pyjamas?"

"I thought you said you go to bed naked?" He smirks.

"Sometimes." I laugh softly. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"Only if you want to." He says, looking in to my eyes.

I give him a look and smile slowly before pulling it off.

"I like feeling your body close to mine." He reaches out and pulls me closer him.

He moves further down the bed and places his face between my boobs. I smile and look down at him as he picks up my leg and places it over his waist. I stroke through his hair, feeling him breathe against my skin. He exhales, and rubs my thigh slowly, and begins to leave little kisses on my boobs. I suddenly feel his tongue lick my nipple which makes me giggle. He wants a round 2 huh?