Chapter 24: Stress Ball

I wake up in the middle of the night needing the toilet.

I get back in to bed, and stare up at the ceiling, thinking of Michael. He's been away in San Francisco the last couple of days, and I can't get him off my mind.

I know his job is stressful, and hard work, but he gets to visit all these amazing places. I know he doesn't like travelling a lot, and being away from Jessica for too long, but it must be nice to experience different places. I guess he doesn't have much time to enjoy it though because it's purely business, it's not a holiday.

I haven't seen him since me, him and Jessie were playing in the pool. I came back pretty late from my moms, and him and Jessie were in bed.

I think I need to chill out a bit. I feel like I've been too bold with some of the things I've said to him, and I'm not sure how he feels about it. I tried to flirt with him in the pool, but he didn't give me much back. Maybe he felt embarrassed because it was the day after we had sex? I think I still had alcohol in my system because I was feeling pretty confident... I even told him I don't regret what we did, but he didn't say anything back, which makes me think maybe he regrets it? I guess it's wrong, and it probably shouldn't have happened, but there's something between us that we couldn't ignore any more.

I'm not sure what's going to happen from here? Maybe we need to have a proper conversation about it because we haven't done that yet... apart from Michael asking if I thought he took advantage of me because I was drunk, which I thought was really sweet of him, and that he wanted to know if I came. I found that quite funny, and it shows he hasn't had sex in a while.

I think I'll just ease off a bit, and try to carry on as normal? I guess that's what Michael will do too. It won't be easy though because now I've had him, I want more of him.

My mind wonders back to us having sex. I bite my lip, thinking of his big hands, and his body against mine. He's definitely all man, and that's what I like. He was a little bit dominant at times too, and I fucking love that. I love a man who can dominate a woman, and Michael definitely took control at times.

He looked so good in his trunks, and sunglasses the other day... showing off his toned body. I close my eyes, and rub my hands over my boobs. My nipples are already erect... I start thinking about us in the pool together. I wanted him to fuck me right there, but I knew we couldn't.

I lick my lips, and sigh, imagining him touching me. I slide my hand down my stomach, and open my legs, rubbing my hand down my thigh. I'm so horny... I wish he was here...

I wonder if he has ever touched himself, while thinking of me? That would be a sight to see. It would be so sexy watching him touch himself. What if he's wanking right now? Ugh, fuck. I slide my hand closer to my throbbing womanhood, still imagining Michael is touching me. Just as I touch my panties I hear my door open. I quickly stop, and turn my head, seeing Jessica walk in.

"Ness?" She sniffs.

I lean up on my elbow and frown.

"Hey, what's up?" I say softly.

She walks over to my bed, and wipes her eyes.

"I had a bad dream." She says, sounding scared.

"Aw." I frown. "Do you want me to take you back to bed?"

"Can I sleep with you?" She asks quietly.

I show a little smile.

"Yeah, of course." I say, moving up.

She puts her knee up, and crawls on to the bed. She turns, and lays with her back next to me. I put my arm over her, trying to comfort her.

"What did you dream about?" I ask.