He nods.《As weird as it would have been for me, you know I would've loved to be his dad.》

I smile at him fondly, yes I know Jimin would have liked it and I was honest when I told him I think he could be a good father.

Jimin is extraordinarily affectionate when he wants and he's showing it to me.

My heart did nothing but beat like the heart of a running horse all the time while we talked.

It's been a lot of hours but time has passed quickly, with Jimin.
He is washing my hair, my head is resting on the sink and he gently massages my scalp to rinse everything off. It's a pleasant sensation, it almost seems to be in a Spa. It's a unique pleasure.

《Ooh ...》

He scratches my head, right where I like it best.

《Mhh ...》

《Chaerin.》

《Mh ...》I answer with a hoarse voice.

《Don't moan like that.》

《Why?》I complain while frowning, still with my eyes closed.

《Because it makes me happy.》

I laugh.《By happy, do you mean you're getting aroused?》

He sighs.《That's right.》

I keep laughing but Jimin scolds me because I must stay still.

Then he proceeds by putting the mysterious colour, I hope at least it's a colour that I will like. He made me keep my eyes closed the whole time, he also moved me away from the mirror so that I wouldn't see the colour afterwards.

My eyes are still closed, he said to open them once he had cleaned everything so I wouldn't spoil anything. He makes me keep them closed for a long time.

I hear various noises until he tells me to finally open my eyes.

I stare at him.

《Jimin ...》

I blink a couple of times.

I take a better look at his head, maybe it's a hallucination.

《Why do you have a dye in your hair too?》

《I decided to change colour too, my blonde hair had bored me.》

I stare at him without saying anything.《Are you telling me we will have the same colour?》

《Exactly ma chérie ~》 he spins around on himself smiling like a child.

I try to figure out the colour, but it's a dark colour, so it could be anything.

《Come on don't sulk, we'll look like a couple from an anime!》

I swallow. In anime, they always have extravagant colours, worse than in kpop. Could he have made me a fluorescent green? I hate that colour.

《I'm just scared, Jimin.》I get up from my chair. Not knowing what change I'm under in some ways gives me a sense of blindness.

He stops me by taking my arms.
《Do you trust me?》

《It depends, now? No.》 I move my head frantically.

He laughs and leans over as he typically does. I wonder how his body moves so much when he laughs, sometimes he even risks to fall.

《It wasn't even that funny.》I say crossing my arms.

《Your face was priceless, believe me.》He says, wiping the side of his eye from a tear.

Time passes and we can finally wash our hair, as soon as the water touches my head I see the colour go down in the shower.

I remain still, ignoring that colour and continuing to wash.

As I finish I get dressed quickly and go to Jimin, he was waiting for me in the kitchen. As soon as I step into the room he looks at me and whistles.

《I knew that colour would be perfect for you.》He smiles broadly.

《Cherry? Seriously?》I put a hand on my hip.

The hair was a bright cherry colour, very bright.

《Don't you like them?》Jimin walks up to me, his face is painted in a sad expression. He was convinced that I would like them.

Before answering him, I think for a moment about the right words to say.

《They are shit, Jimin.》

He freezes halfway and starts stammering.

《Fuck, I'm sorry, I-I was convinced that you would-well, if you want we can buy the black dye and-》

I try to hold back my laugh.

I make a straight face like I'm really angry. He kept apologizing and saying he would fix it, he was already taking the car keys to go buy the black dye, forgetting that he still has to take off his dye.

He opens the door.

《Jimin.》He turns around.

I spend a few interminable seconds but then I explode.

《I was joking!》

He stares at me stuck in place. Maybe he didn't understand.

《I love them!》I run to him and hug him.《Really, I love them, thank you!》I hug his stiff body, he is in shock, poor thing.

《Damn, did you make fun of me? You made me feel so guilty!》I laugh out loud at his pout which soon turns into a grin.

《You will pay for it.》Oh, he does, his fingers rest on my hips, an extremely sensitive place for me and he starts tickling me.

I begin to wriggle as if a gorilla had taken possession of me.

《Jim-ahhh!》I start to laugh and hit the ground, giving up. He continues until I pray he will stop, I can't breathe from laughing.

《Here, you deserve it.》He says going to the bathroom, leaving me on the floor dying.

I stare at the ceiling, put my arm under my head and smile to myself, I feel so happy.